[Release][Theme]*~*Rockin’ Rainbows*~*

WOW!!!!!!!!! Looks AWESOME! Greattt job, Corinacakes.. looks like you put a lot of time and effort into this theme && it looks absolutely stunning! I'll definitely have to give it a try!! Love the gradient effects and all your icons!!! Also the in-call screen looks sharp!!
:yr1:

I love the end of the video..... :D

Congratulations Cakes!!

This gets a woot woot and a thumbs up : )

First theme out the door. Team Fusion has some female power now : )

For being your first theme you really knocked this out of the park Cakes!!!

WOOTWOOT here too....:rating10:

THE DOPEST THEME ALIVE!!! i usally dont like themes like this but AMAZING!!!! :DD:woot::clap:

WOW! Thank you! That makes me so dang happy i could cry tears of joy! lol

:rofl3:

ZOMFG!!!!!! That video was Freaking sweet!!!!!

Here comes the hot steppa!!

ZOMFG!!!!!! That video was Freaking sweet!!!!!

Here comes the hot steppa!!

LadyAngler did a GREAT job on that!!! She's on vacation and missing my release tho dang her!

Lol, that lil' movie was a present for Cake's and Team Fusion. Bcaus I love this theme so much! Jus, sorry I didn't get all the stuff she themed on there. Tried to do on the plane on my way up to Minnesota, lol. But most is on there. I have seen a sneak peek at Cake's next theme ideas! You guys are gonna love that as well! I see some of the fella's are lovin' Rockin' Rainbows. I'm sure Cake's is tickled pink about that! Rofl :-D

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I love presents! :D

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

That is pretty sick! I'm secure enough in my manhood to rock that...but if I do I know my wife will jack my Droid :( Please make it for the D2 so my wife can have a bad A$$ Theme!

Awww just flash it! I'm pretty sure kooky is gonna port it to the d2 at some point :D

Absolutely Sexcee .But Can you make a more "Manly" One...You hit a grand slam on your your first theme attempt!!! Very nicely done..Hook us up w/a manly one PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE:)

I'll do it! Remove the girly icons? Same color scheme or more blue/green than pink/purple?

Back