Replacement upgrade

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Going to hop in here, if no one minds. Since my new-to-me T2 will be delivered tomorrow, I have been scouring the forums reading and taking notes on what might be pertinent. This is a great thread, thanks to CKD2 for starting it!
I do have a question regarding the turbo charge... I'm assuming this takes a special charger -- or is this a feature on the phone you tap to activate?
Aaaaaand, after a little over a month, what's your thoughts, CKD2? I am moving from a Maxx, as well, so really curious to "hear" your initial thoughts.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Going to hop in here, if no one minds. Since my new-to-me T2 will be delivered tomorrow, I have been scouring the forums reading and taking notes on what might be pertinent. This is a great thread, thanks to CKD2 for starting it!
I do have a question regarding the turbo charge... I'm assuming this takes a special charger -- or is this a feature on the phone you tap to activate?
Aaaaaand, after a little over a month, what's your thoughts, CKD2? I am moving from a Maxx, as well, so really curious to "hear" your initial thoughts.
It's your charger that provides the turbo charge.. 15W for turbo charging. Anything below and you'll be regular charging.

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
So it's the factory issued charger? I'm buying used & can't remember if it comes with one. Never gave it a thought, honestly.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
So it's the factory issued charger? I'm buying used & can't remember if it comes with one. Never gave it a thought, honestly.

Hopefully they have the factory charger in the box with the phone. If not, they are around $11 on Amazon. My wife thought she lost her last week so I bought a new one from Amazon, genuine Motorola. Of course she found the original the same day the replacement arrived. now we have a spare.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Hopefully they have the factory charger in the box with the phone. If not, they are around $11 on Amazon. My wife thought she lost her last week so I bought a new one from Amazon, genuine Motorola. Of course she found the original the same day the replacement arrived. now we have a spare.

Always good to have spare chargers around. At least in my house.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Just got my text alert that my T2 is out for delivery! I'm trying soooo hard not to get involved in anything too deep with at work LOL! Color me a useless employee today :p
Awesome. You should have a fun evening.

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Awesome. You should have a fun evening.

Got my text alert that shows it was delivered in the mailbox, but it's empty. It's one of those big business boxes with a lot of individual compartments for the various suites.... I sure hope the mail lady didn't put it in one of the vacant suite boxes. I'm giving her until 11:30, then I'm calling the post office to "inquire".

In reading through the forums, I am a little nervous about that green line aaaand the charging issues with Marshmallow... Is that needless stress?

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Our complex has a couple larger boxes for big deliveries which they'll use and put the key in our regular box... I've missed they key hiding in there a few times.....hopefully yours is there somewhere. That's an anxious feeling for sure....good luck and keep us updated!
then again, maybe they delivered an S7 by accident.... You'll be much happier, just ask @sajokaz !

S5 tap'n

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
No, there wasn't a key. I remembered my screen protector is being delivered today too, and that still shows out for delivery. The mail lady is messing with my head lol.
I'll let y'all know when it's in my hand.