[ROM] [ROM] Android Revolution HD (LTE)

seminole1994

Reaction score
Yeah I mean I appreciate What Mike is doing for us just was curious when well see 4.0.3

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I mean I appreciate What Mike is doing for us just was curious when well see 4.0.3

He doesn't build from source, he just edits the official builds. So when an official 4.0.3 build is released for the Galaxy Nexus, he'll release it. I haven't tried any of the other ROMs, but I hear they're pretty good also.

ruvy01

Reaction score
He doesn't build from source, he just edits the official builds. So when an official 4.0.3 build is released for the Galaxy Nexus, he'll release it. I haven't tried any of the other ROMs, but I hear they're pretty good also.

that makes sense :D love this rom though...im onto 29 hours and still have 25percent left of standard battery thats light to moderate usageDancingNexus

Dizzzyindahizzzy

Reaction score
I just got myself out of a bootloop with installing new radios and revolution. Now im getting a msg that says "Process system is not responding. Would you like to close it? WAIT/OK" are the options

anyone know what my problem might be?

shanimal92

Reaction score
that makes sense :D love this rom though...im onto 29 hours and still have 25percent left of standard battery thats light to moderate usageDancingNexus

holy shizz man, thats crazy. i might just switch back if the battery life is that good. have any screenshots?

ruvy01

Reaction score
holy shizz man, thats crazy. i might just switch back if the battery life is that good. have any screenshots?

View attachment 44547

yes sir... at the end it dips down cuz i got gta3 and was testing it out:D, i was mostly on wifi too so that prolly helped a bit and i set, setcpu to 350min 350max for screen off, keep in mind i put it on charge already thats why its showing 62 but i nearly got 30 hours, and thats good enough for me.. now to try the extended battery that i have laying around lol

shanimal92

Reaction score
View attachment 44547

yes sir... at the end it dips down cuz i got gta3 and was testing it out:D, i was mostly on wifi too so that prolly helped a bit and i set, setcpu to 350min 350max for screen off, keep in mind i put it on charge already thats why its showing 62 but i nearly got 30 hours, and thats good enough for me.. now to try the extended battery that i have laying around lol

what was your screen use percetage? mine is always the highest, which it should be, but its always like 60 or 70%. i dont think it should be doing that with an extended battery : /

ruvy01

Reaction score
mines at 40 percent, i use a brightness level widget and i put it on auto, 60-70 does seem like a lot, extended battery wont make a difference, as far as how much juice the screen is using. also depend how much you use the phone, if you take it out every 2 minutes it will obviously die a lot faster

shanimal92

Reaction score
i dont use it considerably, but right now its down to 59% with only 50min on battery. the screen was on for 47min but i dont see it using that muc power since its on th edimmest settings. this is crazy bad life.

ruvy01

Reaction score
havent found one yet that works with g-nex, battery monitor widget shows you some detailed info but not what apps use most power:frown:

alucard9114

Reaction score
Tip:when installing this rom wipe everything including factory wipe and dalvick then run revhd wipe program then install revhd.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk