[ROM] b00stedICS | shadow | build2 | May 7 1346 EST

OP
B

BMc08GT

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
wolfballz said:
Tried it with 7zip and didn't get that message when pasting framework into foldet. Hopefully I won't brick my phone.

Ya winzip is a pos and 7zip is the best way to go. It should work flawlessly

wolfballz

Reaction score
BMc08GT said:
Ya winzip is a pos and 7zip is the best way to go. It should work flawlessly

I initially attempted it with the built in windows one first and that's where I was getting my errors. After using 7zip it works great and I like no soft keys. Love this Rom.

OP
B

BMc08GT

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Our server is still being set up and the new one is MUCH better this time. I'm currently able to get a build done in 40 minutes running -j6. well with the new one I will able to run it at a higher rate and get builds done at a MUCH faster rate. I will be working on the edits that I can make on my local machine to fw and settings to hopefully get the mods I want in place for when I pull everything down to the server tomorrow and nightlies should resume tomorrow.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using RootzWiki

erylflynn

Reaction score
Tried to flash this from CW and no go, would not boot. I restored a nandroid to my CM9. I wiped all caches, and did factory reset. Stuck at the animated Boosted boot screen. Not sure what went wrong.

OP
B

BMc08GT

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
erylflynn said:
Tried to flash this from CW and no go, would not boot. I restored a nandroid to my CM9. I wiped all caches, and did factory reset. Stuck at the animated Boosted boot screen. Not sure what went wrong.

Did you get to a black screen after the anim or did it sit at the anim??

wolfballz

Reaction score
I'm having a problem addind a wifi network. As soon as I enter the network name and choose wep for security and then hit save I get a message saying unfortunately settings has stopped working and then it goes to home screen.

wolfballz

Reaction score
Oh yeah, and unless I'm a tard and didn't see it in the post my camcorder don't work. If I did this right with the mobile app for this site you can see what my camcorder does.

ForumRunner_20120516_191910.png

OP
B

BMc08GT

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
wolfballz said:
I'm having a problem addind a wifi network. As soon as I enter the network name and choose wep for security and then hit save I get a message saying unfortunately settings has stopped working and then it goes to home screen.

Users have reported this and is spotty it seems. If you clean install build 2 and then dirty flash the nightly it works. The camcorder is broken per the nightlies op in 5/12 nightly and will be fixed soon with changes to the HAL being made all the time

wolfballz

Reaction score
I know this is for the X but a buddy of mine has the x2 and is having a hell of a time finding a ICS rom for the x2. We came across the miuiv4 rom but it is still gingerbread with ics framework. Anyone know if there is one out there or if the x roms will work with the x2.

erylflynn

Reaction score
Did you get to a black screen after the anim or did it sit at the anim??

Sat at animation, I have now tried to do the press power which sometimes I get it to turn off but most not. Then I hit power again and occaisonally I get the start screen but it quickly goes back to the animation and doesn't respond.

Savagerun

Reaction score
I know this is for the X but a buddy of mine has the x2 and is having a hell of a time finding a ICS rom for the x2. We came across the miuiv4 rom but it is still gingerbread with ics framework. Anyone know if there is one out there or if the x roms will work with the x2.

No they will not work with the X2.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

wolfballz

Reaction score
Savagerun said:
No they will not work with the X2.

Thanks for the info. Are there any other ICS roms for x2 other than miui?

erylflynn

Reaction score
UPDATE: rebooted to recovery and flashed build 3 then gaps again and was able to get into setup and I am working.

Savagerun

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Are there any other ICS roms for x2 other than miui?

Not that i know about. Miui is the closest you'll get to ics for the x2. Droidx gets alot of love but for whatever reason the x2 is treated like a red headed stepchild lol...

erylflynn

Reaction score
Users have reported this and is spotty it seems. If you clean install build 2 and then dirty flash the nightly it works. The camcorder is broken per the nightlies op in 5/12 nightly and will be fixed soon with changes to the HAL being made all the time

This is pretty much what I did and it crashes when I add. I can put the key in if I turn on broadcast SSID. But the moment I turn off broadcast the phone no longer sees it there.