[ROM BETA] Fenom ROM 0.9.x

akerby16

Reaction score
Wiping the cache, is that mean I have to go threw and set all my stuff up again?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

blumpkinblake

Reaction score
cache is not data. So no, wiping cache doesn't do any harm to your apps.

I think the music app may be causing the random reboots because I know I removed the music app on other roms and it caused random reboots.

Last edited:

kingwaffle

Reaction score
unfortunately I also got a reboot when sliding to unlock the screen

I flashed Fenom and ran for about 4 hours and then this happened to me. When phone rebooted, I had no data. Toggling airplane mode brought data back to life.

jkieffer46

Reaction score
I had retarded amounts of reboots after installing it on the new phone. Just ended up shutting the thing off for an hr till I could get to sbf'ing..... turned it back on and im on hour 4 with no reboots. 1st time my phone has ever fixed itself!

Also- is there an over/underclocking script I can get to with rootexplore anybody know of?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

akerby16

Reaction score
My reboots are from an app that I had an experimental feature on. Turn that off, and as of right now no issues.

Edit nope that wasn't it still getting them. Anybody have any ideas i willing to try anything

Last edited:

jkieffer46

Reaction score
Having reboots every time the screen is off. Thinking clock/vsel is messed up?

akerby16

Reaction score
Yeah almost ever time I wake it up it does a reboot. How would I fix it?

jcl197

Reaction score
I am now having problems with my touch screen freezing up and not responding. Turning screen off and then back on seems to get the screen to respond again. Anyone else having a similar issue?

joeyx2

Reaction score
I am now having problems with my touch screen freezing up and not responding. Turning screen off and then back on seems to get the screen to respond again. Anyone else having a similar issue?

+1

akerby16

Reaction score

Me too

bdsullivan76

Reaction score

I have not had this issue. I have been running Fenom now for weeks. Not really sure how I can help you. Have you tried rebooting your phone after an issue occurs? How often do you clean up the cache on your phone? I use superbox to clean cache and restore some memory at least once a day. It may help.

jcl197

Reaction score

I have not had this issue. I have been running Fenom now for weeks. Not really sure how I can help you. Have you tried rebooting your phone after an issue occurs? How often do you clean up the cache on your phone? I use superbox to clean cache and restore some memory at least once a day. It may help.

I've tried rebooting and its fine for a few hours maybe even a day and then it repeats. I don't ever really clear my cache, never had to and never had this problem in fission. Ill try doing that to see if it helps.

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Fission is a genaric rom for lack of a better word. Fenom has alot of optimizations so they are not going to work the same. It seems some have issues with Fenom and some have issues with Fission.

jcl197

Reaction score
Well unfortunately while talking on the phone my phone's touch screen stopped responding. luckily the keyboard still works and i was able to use the arrow keys to navigate. i restored a nandroid backup and am back up an running with fission. im going to see if i sbf it tomorrow and reflash fenom to see if i can figure out whats going on. i tried the cache clearing suggestions and that didnt seem to help.

Update: after flashing a backup still having touchscreen issues, might be that my phone is going bad, flashing sbf and running stock for a few to see if screen issues are still there

Last edited: