[ROM][EC01][4/20/11] Evil Fascination v3.1

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
Awesome, works great! My only problem is the clock has disappeared from the info bar. Gone into settings, thought I found where to bring it back, but no good. How do I get the clock back? Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Go to menu/settings/tsm parts/statusbar settings/at the bottom change the color to white.

ED01 EVIL FASCINATION V 3.5.1
OTB-RELOADED v1.2 oc 1.3 mhz

Jerome900

Reaction score
can I flash the gm53remix theme over this.

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
can I flash the gm53remix theme over this.

You can try it....just make a backup first....its for COMM Rom v1.3 but i have flashed themes across the two ROMs successfully so give it a shot

Jerome900

Reaction score
I will and let everyone know. Whats the best kernel or one u recommend

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

Personally I use the most recent PB&J -50uv voodoo kernel...OTB has too many issues for me and camera glitches so i stick with PB&J for now

prenedo

Reaction score

Personally I use the most recent PB&J -50uv voodoo kernel...OTB has too many issues for me and camera glitches so i stick with PB&J for now

This is the kernel that comes with the most recent version of this ROM? or is it the -100uv kernel?

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

This is the kernel that comes with the most recent version of this ROM? or is it the -100uv kernel?
I think it comes with the -50uv but I cant remember

prenedo

Reaction score
Sounds like it'll probably best to just flash a kernel on top of this, my phone doesn't like -100mv. Thanks

Jerome900

Reaction score
The gm53remix theme functions but swype force closes over and over.

prenedo

Reaction score
I'm coming from 3.3 which was not edify, so I'm still running CWM 2.5x. Still noobish with flashing; what would be the best way for me to get up to date with 3.5.1? What would be the best order to flash everything? mainly confused with the change in scripting and how to get new ROM's/Kernels... By doing a factory reset and flashing this rom with CWM 2.5, will that get me to CWM 3.0? or do I need to get to CWM 3.0 first, copy the ROM and Kernel I like to my SD Card, then factory reset and flash?

Wipe and then install. You will be converted to 3.0 during the install.

I wiped and installed. Lovin this ROM, just keeps getting better. When I reboot into recovery (using the option from the power menu) I'm still on CWM red 2.5.x. Do I need to run the install:zip? or is there another process to get to CWM 3.0

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
2.5x supports amend and edify, so you don't have to change.

3.x is edify only which is what all the devs/themers are doing now. So it couldn't hurt to switch. Also there has been some minor conflicts flashing edify in 2.5 because they're made specially for 3.x

prenedo

Reaction score

3.x is edify only which is what all the devs/themers are doing now. So it couldn't hurt to switch. Also there has been some minor conflicts flashing edify in 2.5 because they're made specially for 3.x

Yeah, that's why I'm wanting to convert/switch to 3.0.... How do I convert to 3.0? Do I just run install:zip? Nitro said it would've updated when flashing the ROM so I was just confused as to why it's still on 2.5.x

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

Yeah, that's why I'm wanting to convert/switch to 3.0.... How do I convert to 3.0? Do I just run install:zip? Nitro said it would've updated when flashing the ROM so I was just confused as to why it's still on 2.5.x
Go here [RECOVERY][ODIN][ZIP][4.22.11]Voodoo CWM 3.x UPDATED 5.8.11 - xda-developers and ODIN one of these packages...you will be good to go

Brutus34

Reaction score
I could use some help. I had ebo1 debloated with cwm 2.5.1 on my phone I think. I used odin and went to eco1 radio. Used the phone a couple of days and it worked great. Gps locked right on, seemed to have better 3g, and battery life seemed to improve. Then I flashed Evil fascination rom. I love the rom, and runs real smoothe, but the gps seems to take much longer to lock on, and the battery life doesn't seem as good after I flashed the rom. I wiped data/factory reset in cwm 2.5 before I flashed the rom. I erased battery stats after flashing when the battery was at 100%. I am also still in cwm 2.5. I did see tapout27 last post and I am going to try to odin to cwm 3.0. Would it do me any good to odin the radio again, or flash the rom again, and see if it would improve anything? If I did either will it hurt anything. Or will I be better off going back to stock then root again with edo1 to evil fascinate. I am new at this so bare with me please.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try another kernel. If that doesnt work try Com Rom just as a test to see if gps and signal is better. If you sucessfully odined the ec01 radio once I dont think it needs to be done again.

Sent from my fascinate