OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Kejar any themes on the horizon?

Linear was just released for the DX... I dont really theme so it is really up to themers to real ease their themes

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Fabs revolution theme for apex is my favorite and I'm running 2.0 with his status bar and icons, the round battery. Its pretty cool.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Fabs revolution theme for apex is my favorite and I'm running 2.0 with his status bar and icons, the round battery. Its pretty cool.

Through it in an update.zip and put it in its own thread! Make sure you give credit

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Through it in an update.zip and put it in its own thread! Make sure you give credit

Will do. As soon as I get home.

Kack

Reaction score
so the rev theme will work or will it neet to be ported over? i dont feel like sbf'g i just got everything the way i want. to be able to apply a theme with out wiping would be an added bonus cuz really this rom is great as is. no gross notif bar.

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
so the rev theme will work or will it neet to be ported over? i dont feel like sbf'g i just got everything the way i want. to be able to apply a theme with out wiping would be an added bonus cuz really this rom is great as is. no gross notif bar.

Unless the thean mad for GummyJar 2.0 it will. Bootloop your phonephone

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just installed on my D2 and waiting for everything to be restored. Thanks!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like the ROM, however I lost my Swype. I tried to reinstall from the beta link in my email but I got a FC. Any ideas?

breeett

Reaction score
I like the ROM, however I lost my Swype. I tried to reinstall from the beta link in my email but I got a FC. Any ideas?

I believe I read something on the beta along the lines of 'if your phone came pre-installed with swype, don't use the beta. It won't work.'

abhoward9

Reaction score
definitely liking the AOSP lock screen for 2.0, thats one of the things that has ALWAYS bothered me about thsi phone is that every ROM has that weird little stutter on the lock screen.

why is it that when i unlock in landscape the button turns red and when i unlock in portrait it stays gray until i unlock it and then it turns green?

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I believe I read something on the beta along the lines of 'if your phone came pre-installed with swype, don't use the beta. It won't work.'
Yea, I am not awake tonight. The first message in this tread has the download link for the D2, and it installed just fine.