[ROM] Rolling Rolling Rolling GummyJAR just keep a rolling aha... 2.5 12/28

martinpena650

Reaction score
I have found a bug, sorry if it is listed elsewhere I must have missed it.

From the dialer goto contacts, search enter in anything and click on search for all contacts, you should see what looks like a unlock bar at the top of the screen.

I found the same problem but not sure if the directions were clear. when your searching for a contact just enter, "enter" and then click "Search for all contacts" and then that bug will appear.

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I have found a bug, sorry if it is listed elsewhere I must have missed it.

From the dialer goto contacts, search enter in anything and click on search for all contacts, you should see what looks like a unlock bar at the top of the screen.

I found the same problem but not sure if the directions were clear. when your searching for a contact just enter, "enter" and then click "Search for all contacts" and then that bug will appear.

Not seeing it, could you post a screenshot? By any change are you using a theme?

Nevermind I found it.. I will take a look and fix it asap

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Fixed... grab the update to contacts on the OP to resolve this bug...

Notice it may untheme your theme for that app.

papp_e

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get my contacts back if I have them backed up on backup assistant? I can't find the app for the life of me, and its the only place I have my contacts backed up. Is there a script to install it?

Thanks

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Does anyone know how to get my contacts back if I have them backed up on backup assistant? I can't find the app for the life of me, and its the only place I have my contacts backed up. Is there a script to install it?

Thanks

Are they not synced with your Google account?

papp_e

Reaction score
I have like 5 that are..I just realized it. But the other bajillion are only in backup assistant because i guess i didnt have my google account set to sync contacts. Anyone have the apk for it that i could just install? Would that even work?

breeett

Reaction score

Thanks

I had this exact problem when I flashed my first ROM ever because I didn't sync with google contacts first. Try to export them on the web interface to a csv file, then import them into your google contact book. If you can't do that, SBF or install a blur based ROM to get backup assistant again, and sync them with google contacts on your phone. You should always be using google contacts to sync now so that they are automatically restored when you wipe data.

I have like 5 that are..I just realized it. But the other bajillion are only in backup assistant because i guess i didnt have my google account set to sync contacts. Anyone have the apk for it that i could just install? Would that even work?

You wouldn't be able to install it because it relies on blur packages that aren't in this ROM anymore.

MNk1ng

Reaction score
Everytime I end a call, gummy does a soft reboot. Any thoughts? Fission convert so installing was non factor maybe a bug? Please advise...

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
anyone ever answer how to get back DLNA?

I have the .apk file. pm me your email and ill send it with intructions.

Jboxen, I can I get your instructions as well? Sent you a private message also.

I've tried to get this working a number of times but the app will not show up in the app drawer nor will it install. I'm out of ideas other that re-writing the app myself but I don't know how.

stabl4life82

Reaction score
how do i know if 2.3.320 or 2.3.340 is installed to get this rom working i just got my droid 2 and it is rooted and the version says it is 2.2...how do i know or what do i do to get it to where i can install this rom properly? thanks

IFeelYourPain

Reaction score
How do I get yahoo to work on GummyJar. I had no problems with blur, but the new email app, says my password is invalid.

cexshun

Reaction score
I have used almost every rom available for the D2, and this is bar far the best. The only 2 bugs I've found so far is that USB still crashes unless the mode is set to charge only, and the charging LED doesn't work.