[ROM] [ROM] Steel Droid JellyBean GNex v7.0 - 5-20-2013

Running it now and it seems to be GREAT. Love the fast boot up.

Thanks again for a new releasy Chevy. Flashed and waiting for everything to finish updating for me to start toying around.

Will build my own soon. Been taking tons of notes on what I like and would want. :happy3:

Well this so far is one of the better roms I have flashed recently. My Nexus has not liked any of your past roms but so far it's really liking this one. I have almost no lag, very decent battery life also. something I have not had in a long time. And your stock theme looks so nice I do not find myself finding another one. Excellent work Chevy.

Attention Galaxy Nexus owners! I have v5.0 build, tested, and uploading now! I will make the post after the Super Bowl is over, and I get back home. But there's a bit of a surprise on this one. All you Maguro users who have missed out on my ROM, now have an official release! I will post again when its all up and the OP is finished!

Looks like next major feature to come to Steel Droid for the GNex, is the PIE CONTROLS! Thanks to a LOT of people, PrimeDirective, NuclearMistake, DHO, TeamSourcery, ParanoidAndroid, and me! This is a killer feature, and Im loving it. Still a few quirks, but otherwise fully functional! Will be included in the next release!

Looks like next major feature to come to Steel Droid for the GNex, is the PIE CONTROLS! Thanks to a LOT of people, PrimeDirective, NuclearMistake, DHO, TeamSourcery, ParanoidAndroid, and me! This is a killer feature, and Im loving it. Still a few quirks, but otherwise fully functional! Will be included in the next release!

I read you have a new build up..

Sent from the "DOG" pound

Back