[ROM] [ROM] ZombieStomped 1.7 (.595 D2 GB Motoblur build)

Don't even ask. Just childish prater.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8-Gingercomb Juiced

looks like all that crud was deleted haha, i wanted to get a good laugh :/

You didn't miss anything man. Just a hater...

BTW, Jboxen, you're the man.

sent from my ZombieStomped X

Yes it is, so are the themes, I'll hopefully have everything back up and running today.

OK so I finally left liberty to give zs a try. It was suuuper laggy for some reason. Granted I didn't spend much time with it as I jumped to apex to see what was up with the new rc2 (really really fast by the way.)
Seeing as I didn't give zs a fair shot, and i didn't even get a chance to use the customizer, i'm gonna flash it now and see if I can make it work.

Droid 2 APEX RC2 (GB)

OK so I finally left liberty to give zs a try. It was suuuper laggy for some reason. Granted I didn't spend much time with it as I jumped to apex to see what was up with the new rc2 (really really fast by the way.)
Seeing as I didn't give zs a fair shot, and i didn't even get a chance to use the customizer, i'm gonna flash it now and see if I can make it work.

Droid 2 APEX RC2 (GB)

If you want a GB ROM that retains blur, hard to beat Zombie...for me it's been fast, stable, and impressively trouble-free. I had one recent issue w/in-call volume but no clear evidence that was the ROM vs. an app or combo of apps not playing nicely w/my phone.

I had some trouble with the customizer. It wouldn't dl themes. Not sure why. I like the blur but compared to liberty and Apex, it just wasn't snappy enough. Maybe I'll try it again soon. Its a beautiful rom and I'm definitely biased to liberty because I've been on it so long. The main reason I wanted to try it was for the blur theme, but liberty has a blur like theme now so i switched back.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8

Did you have the customizer update installed? The update has more themes, but you have to download them.

sent from my ZombieStomped X

Yeah I flashed the customupdate.zip, and it dl boot logos and animations but it said file not found when i tried to install a theme

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8

Not sure if this problem was address but everytime I listen to the google music app with my headphones, the phone does a reboot. Is this a known problem and will their be a fix?

Not sure if this problem was address but everytime I listen to the google music app with my headphones, the phone does a reboot. Is this a known problem and will their be a fix?

I was just listening to Google Music on mine with my headphones, I didn't have a problem.

Back