S6 Edge Plus cases?

I'm a firm believer in Diztronic cases. They're amazing. Slim, sexy, and effective, all for under $10. That case with iCarez tempered glass. Money, baby!

I was really impressed with the Ringke clear case for my G4. I was not impressed with the Spigen version. Knowing me, if I got this phone I would probably get a tech21 case if they made it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I've always sworn by Ringke Fusion.. Use it on all my phones... For some reason my S6e+ case was a little off.. I didn't try to replace but disappointed me a bit.. Possible it's a one off.. I didn't see a Diztronic for this phone but the Spigen rugged capsule is a winner and similar to its style..

S6E+ tapatalk

About to try this hot case out
e6cc217bac651f050daf96a2bdf162cc.jpg

from my sexy edge+

So I am happy with the case....it is a bit thinner than the spigen version....and the pink is of course a win

I will say be very careful when installing the plastic colored part is pretty weak and could snap pretty easily...

from my sexy edge+

Is anyone using the Otterbox symmetry for the Edge+??

That is hot looking.....How did you like it?
I just put it on this morning.. Overall it's good.. Hard plastic type.. If I had choice it would be the frosted color.. Very thin.. My only complaints first hand are affinity name on back.. I'd rather have nothing.. And front bottom has a slight hairline showing of my phone edge.. I'm OCD... LOL.. I will post up pics when I get a chance..

S6E+ tapatalk

Never cover my phone with any phone case.I don't want to hide its real appearance.

I ordered a custom screened Otterbox Symmetry from Etsy...I will post a blurb and pictures when it comes in!;)

Back