s7 edge

lilrobo

Reaction score
i just got my s7 edge , i would like to get a extended battery ( like zerolemon ) but they don't offer a belt clip , what would be the best way for me to go ,i did see a magnet charger somewhere on the net , i dont think the reg battery will hold me

thanks please input

Yea I have looked no belt clips that go with extended battery .is there another extended battery not as think as zerolemon .I might have to find another style holder.
Thanks

i just got my s7 edge , i would like to get a extended battery ( like zerolemon ) but they don't offer a belt clip , what would be the best way for me to go ,i did see a magnet charger somewhere on the net , i dont think the reg battery will hold me

thanks please input
Two places that specialize in Chinese products are Alibaba and Wish.com.
Hope you're successful.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

does anyone know if wireless charging works with otterbox case ??

does anyone know if wireless charging works with otterbox case ??
I don't think it does. I know I wasn't able to use wireless charging with the case I originally purchased for my S7 Edge, and an OtterBox is a lot more heavy duty so I would say no.
That said, you might want to confirm by looking up the exact case you purchased on Amazon. Check the question section there, as that's a FAQ that most folks inquire about when buying cases off Amazon.
Good luck.

Yes, Ebay is the platform whome you can ask this query i guess!

Back