Sale May 1..

Corporate Verizon store sold me one for $99 .... without an upgrade available! I was shocked as can be.

Last edited:
I'm still on unlimited data. If I buy these straight from Moto, what are the chances of me keeping that data plan?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

I'm still on unlimited data. If I buy these straight from Moto, what are the chances of me keeping that data plan?

Best way is buying phone as in this case bc you keep unlimited...

N3 tap

I'd be buying 2 phones. My wife and I are both still unlimited. RAZR MAXX for me, and she still has a D3. We both have upgrades available, but haven't used them because we don't want to lose our data plans. I might bite on this.

I might do the same thing since I'm also on unlimited. I just don't know if this would be an upgrade from my DNA.

You won't lose unlimited by putting your sim in a new phone. But you will have to go to a store and get them to give you a new micro sim so it will fit. Just walk in with your new phone and your sim card in your hand and ask them for one that fits. Easy peasy.

Your chances are 100%. Buying a phone directly from Moto, at full retail, will not change your contract.

You won't lose unlimited by putting your sim in a new phone. But you will have to go to a store and get them to give you a new micro sim so it will fit. Just walk in with your new phone and your sim card in your hand and ask them for one that fits. Easy peasy.

My Moto X (Verizon model) arrived in the mail with SIM card pre-installed. I just had to make a phone call to have the phone activated on the network. No trip to the store needed for me.

I might do the same thing since I'm also on unlimited. I just don't know if this would be an upgrade from my DNA.

I did have the dna and was gonna buy the moto x around Xmas... Problem I found was the smaller screen just didn't do it for me... Now I am using a samsung s5 and it's honestly not that much better. The dna is still a great phone

Sent from Portland Oregon using my Samsung galaxy s5 on Verizon

Thanks. Think I will just hang onto the DNA for another year or until I can get a deal on a m8.

Well, I bit. Two new X's on the way. See ya in a week or so. Gotta read up on what I actually bought now. LOL:)

Last edited:
Congrats man. The phone is great. If you shelled out the 300+ for the developer edition then you have gold.

Sent from my DE Moto X

Back