Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Confirmed: 4K Display, Harmon Kardon Speakers & Bezel-Less Design Plus Release

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
note-8-render-2.jpg

The South-Korean tech giant reportedly made a statement, thereby confirming the Galaxy Note 8 smartphone. The company confirmed that they were working a new flagship smartphone but did not name the device but it is speculated that this device will be Samsung Galaxy Note 8. As for the specifications, Samsung hasn't made any official comments yet.

Source

note-8-render-2.jpg

The South-Korean tech giant reportedly made a statement, thereby confirming the Galaxy Note 8 smartphone. The company confirmed that they were working a new flagship smartphone but did not name the device but it is speculated that this device will be Samsung Galaxy Note 8. As for the specifications, Samsung hasn't made any official comments yet.

Source
The Note 8 is a given. What is it going to give the consumer above the S8 is the question.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The Note 8 is a given. What is it going to give the consumer above the S8 is the question.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hopefully dual cameras which I'm surprised the current phones don't include ...and a front under glass sensor

7+

An s-pen! Ok, just being silly. A better price. We know that's not going to happen. A bigger battery may happen. Definitely keep the expanded storage.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Removable battery....just kidding...it's Samsung. LOL

Back