droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I picked one up today ... Anyone else have one? Any good tips and tricks? I am still learning things..
e9ad2622a5b9697eafcc8bd0685adf78.jpg

♡from my hot Edge+♡

Thanks!! I'm still playing with it and learning..

♡from my hot Edge+♡

I have the 3g version. I like it, really don't have any suggestions, but if you have any questions I've had it for a couple of months and am pretty familiar with it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I have the 3g version. I like it, really don't have any suggestions, but if you have any questions I've had it for a couple of months and am pretty familiar with it.

I got the 3g version as well! I will definitely pick your brain if I get stuck on something!

♡from my hot Edge+♡

Just thought of a suggestion. I'm not sure if all phones act the same. But if I had the call feature enabled through Bluetooth all my calls were routed to the watch. This was a bit annoying. I eventually disabled that feature. Now I get a notification on the watch but have to answer the call from the handset.

Just thought of a suggestion. I'm not sure if all phones act the same. But if I had the call feature enabled through Bluetooth all my calls were routed to the watch. This was a bit annoying. I eventually disabled that feature. Now I get a notification on the watch but have to answer the call from the handset.

I am not sure how I have it set up exactly but at the moment both the watch and my phone are notifying when a call comes in...I will have to play with a little tomorrow and see exactly how I have it set up.
Thanks for that suggestion!

♡from my hot Edge+♡

Still learning. Mainly about want I use or not. Also installing a couple of new clock faces.

That is the same for me. I like chat hub so i can see and respond to whatsapp messages.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk

Can't stop changing the band's, starting to feel like my band needs to match the watch face.

SOMEONE SLAP ME!

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Back