Scale wallpaper image?

RAZRmax

Reaction score
Is there a way to scale a wallpaper image so it fits on the screen the way I want? If anyone uses Ubuntu you know how 'scale' works on the desktop

Can't say I am familiar with Ubuntu or their scale feature, but I use GoLauncher and you can set the wallpaper to either scroll how it normally does or stay stagnant from screen to screen.

Bump. Just hoping someone else can chime in here. I have a lot of pics in my gallery, but many are PC-size and when I use them as wallpaper on the droid, all I see is a little in the middle.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding, but when you select set as, you should get the ability to crop or fit the photo. To resize, my wife likes to use wallpaper wizard. Its free in the PS.

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

Ok, I got it figured out... I can shrink (which would zoom in) or stretch (to zoom out) before setting as wallpaper. Thank you.

RAZRmax said:
Ok, I got it figured out... I can shrink (which would zoom in) or stretch (to zoom out) before setting as wallpaper. Thank you.

No problem. Glad I could help. :)

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

Bump. Just hoping someone else can chime in here. I have a lot of pics in my gallery, but many are PC-size and when I use them as wallpaper on the droid, all I see is a little in the middle.

Checkout a free app called Image 2 Wallpaper from the Play Store.

Back