Searching for low battery notification hack

throwbot

Reaction score
Hey, so I have this sweeeet sound byte of Jarvis telling tony stark that he is now running on emergency back up power. I want to have my unicorn play this when it hits low battery. Im sure there is a way (there has to be if my notification light can tell me when I reach low battery). I'm not sure if someone in the dev community has come up with something or not

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Hey, so I have this sweeeet sound byte of Jarvis telling tony stark that he is now running on emergency back up power. I want to have my unicorn play this when it hits low battery. Im sure there is a way (there has to be if my notification light can tell me when I reach low battery). I'm not sure if someone in the dev community has come up with something or not

I think the bigger story here is that you have a unicorn.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

I'm pretty sure you can configure light flow to do this.

Back