Sense UI Contacts -> Google?

stormin986

Reaction score
I had a Nexus One before I got a Droid Incredible, and on the Nexus, whenever I added contacts they automatically were added to my Google Contacts.

However the Droid Incredible is not doing this! I get the option to select "Google" or "Phone" when I get a call from an unknown number, but I can't find any option for adding a new contact directly to Google, versus local phone contacts.

Is this possible?

pmas

Reaction score
OK maybe this is why.
When you add a contact, you will see the option to add it to phone or your gmail account. Choose the gmail account and then sync. It will be added to your google contacts then.

Last edited:

kmo

Reaction score
As long as your phone is synced with Google it should be saving those contacts automatically.

OP
S

stormin986

Reaction score
Ah you're right on pmas. Hadn't noticed that dropdown before. Thanks.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
As long as your phone is synced with Google it should be saving those contacts automatically.

Nope, when creating a new contact you have to choose to save it as a Google contact and not a Phone contact. If you choose phone you can not go back and change it to Google, you have to completely recreate the contact and save it under Google this time.