Should I trade X2 for thunderbolt

tommyg562000

Reaction score
Hello, I was just wondering what you all thought about trading my droid x2 for a thunderbolt? I have somebody who wants to trade me but I just don't have much experience with the tbolt and wondered if this was a good trade. Thanks for any insight.

I'm not sure how the battery life is on the x2, but it is pretty low on the Tbolt. You are also trading a dual-core (x2) for a single-core (tbolt) device. Other than that, they have comparable specs. Tbolt also has a 32 GB sd card preinstalled (if the trader keeps it the way he got it of course).&nbsp;<br><br>Hope that helped shed some light. As a Tbolt owner myself, I like it. However, if you are comfortable with your X2, I'd say stay with it for now and wait to upgrade it.&nbsp;

Could be worth it if you're in an area with 4G

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

In my opinion, the Tbolt is better, aside from battery life. I am a bit biased because I own the tbolt, but I love HTC's ui better than the droid x2's

The thunderbolt is a really great phone, it just has pretty bad battery life when using 4G. However, you can shut that feature off if you aren't in a 4g area.

In my opinion, the Tbolt is better, aside from battery life. I am a bit biased because I own the tbolt, but I love HTC's ui better than the droid x2's

The thunderbolt is a really great phone, it just has pretty bad battery life when using 4G. However, you can shut that feature off if you aren't in a 4g area.

Agreed if u get the sd card even a better deal make sure phone works ok if not it should be still under warranty any problems send it in and take the refurbished one I would take the tbolt over the x2 Anyday..

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Thank you all for your input! I will definetely consider the trade.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Back