Staples Moving Nexus 7 8GB Models for $159.90

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
n7_1.jpeg

While 8GB's of storage is not exactly the most attractive thing about the Nexus 7, perhaps a $159.90 price tag will get your attention. According to SlickDeals Staples is offering the Nexus 7 8GB model for the astounding low price of $159.90. The anemic storage is the only pitfall to this otherwise powerful and full featured tablet, but at this low of a price it's a steal. Christmas is right around the corner, so if you are thinking about what to buy this tablet would make the perfect gift for anyone. It would also be a great way to treat yourself to a nice little gift that you so richly deserve. Anyone thinking of picking one of these up to gift a loved one or friend?

Via: Slick Deals

Agreed. Come on DroidForums. That sucks and you know it. Can't ever bad mouth Google products, can you? hahaha
For $40 more you might as well get the 16GB.
Gotta' have 16...

It's not even listed at my local Staples.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Hmm would've thought it would drop to around $140. Oh well, got my 16gb for a steal already so I'm happy:hail:

What sucks is...2 months ago I bought 3 8gb for my kids for xmas..they just pretty play games, text and stream music, but I bought 3 at $199.00 plus $25 of Google play credit. Now the ba$tards drop the 16gb to the same price. I bought them early because I thought with Xmas coming, it would be hard to get my hands on one! I guess that's what I get for predicting and jumping the gun.

Agreed. Come on DroidForums. That sucks and you know it. Can't ever bad mouth Google products, can you? hahaha
For $40 more you might as well get the 16GB.
Gotta' have 16...
]

Wait so $159 is too much for an 8GB, because an additional 8GB is only $40. But then why wouldn't you advocate for getting another 16GB for only $50 more?!?!

Your logic means that unless you spring for the 32GB version at $249 then it is FAIL.

Back