Starting Threads

dogdays

Reaction score
I haver been searching for an answer to my problems and I haven't found an answer. I could be looking at these threads for days. How do I start a new thread and how do I know when someone has answered any questions I post on a new thread or an existing thread?

Welcome!

Obviously you've answered your first question. You can always subscribe to a thread and you can see what (& who) has posted after you. If you don't want to subscribe, and you have posted in a thread, you can look at all your posts and see what happened after you posted. I the liberty of looking at all your posts and saw that there was an answer to your question.

Last edited:
Yes I found a way to post a new thread in the new user area but I haven't been able to find it in the hackers area. Thanks for the help.

Yes I found a way to post a new thread in the new user area but I haven't been able to find it in the hackers area. Thanks for the help.

I recently joined Droid Forums, but cannot find where I start a new thread … ???

I recently joined Droid Forums, but cannot find where I start a new thread … ???
Welcome to the Forum. From the Tapatalk app on your phone, or from a browser?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Back