Stuck in ClockworkMod Recovery

hydrolex99

Reaction score
I attempted to go from DroidMod to Cyanogen through the Rom Manager. Needless to say something went wrong. After installing the Cyanogen Rom my phone restarted and was stuck in a perpetual power cycle. After a batter pull I help Power +X and I am at the ClockworkMod Recovery but I am unable to get any further. Please help!

im running clock work and i p[ersonally tried it 4 hrs ago so lets see what you are doing wrong

By applying update.zip? I tried that and it brought me back to where I left off. As in what I wrote in my post.
your backup should be in the nandroid option

I have two backups in the nandroid options. I went to install zip from sd card went to nandroid but when I click the preinstalls it says no files found.
in the clockwork recovery there is a nandroid option.your clockwork backup should be listed in there

my bad thought you was trying to remove clockwork..........i bought the rom manager premiun, flashed clock work from there
2) then i backed up my old rom
3) installed rom by clicking the rom i wanted from rom manager

im running clock work and i p[ersonally tried it 4 hrs ago so lets see what you are doing wrong

I have no idea. I just typically used the sholes mod then the droid mod for my rooting purposes then i figured I'd try the rom manager to try out cyanogen. No clue what I did wrong or how I should proceed.

your backup should be in the nandroid option

I have two backups in the nandroid options. I went to install zip from sd card went to nandroid but when I click the preinstalls it says no files found.
in the clockwork recovery there is a nandroid option.your clockwork backup should be listed in there

Well From nandroid/ both preinstalls say no files found when i click the camera button to choose a zip to apply.

sorry...thought i might be able to help.i used it shortly and ran into a similar problem but was able to restore my backup. i no longer have it installed so maybe someone else will be able to help you.

Ok I'm not familiar with clockwork, but is there a way to mount and put a good file on your sdcard?

First of thanks for the help guys. Yes there is a way to get to mount

Back