[THEME] Synergy For Liberty on the Bionic v2.0

Yes i am working on it today im having issues with my bionic been bricked for a few days but i should be up and running tonight. then i have to finish the xmas theme for the contest!

Awesome... can't wait!

~raz'r smooth~

Yes i am working on it today im having issues with my bionic been bricked for a few days but i should be up and running tonight. then i have to finish the xmas theme for the contest!

great news... i can't use it without synergy! lol

Synergy Updated to V2.0 to coincide with Liberty v2.0

Thank you for the very awesome theme, it is working fine on the Droid 3. I was wondering what that background is your using is?

Thank you for the very awesome theme, it is working fine on the Droid 3. I was wondering what that background is your using is?

ill post it up here in a bit trying to finish this xmas theme

I just installed this theme but nothing much is themed. the launched still looks like the regular liberty look. the only things that changed is the notification/status bar and the keyboard. how can i get everything to be themed?

I just installed this theme but nothing much is themed. the launched still looks like the regular liberty look. the only things that changed is the notification/status bar and the keyboard. how can i get everything to be themed?

In the op I statted what what was themed. You.can install a 3rd party launcher like adwex or go launcher that have themes that go with synergy. There are even themes.made just for synergy. I don't theme the.launcher never have never will just cause there are so many themes available as a add on. I don't know what else you were looking for as far as "everything" to be themed. Make request and ill see if I can get to it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I noticed an issue and I don't know if it is a specific issue with synergy or not. When I set my alarm I immediately get a force close. This did not happen with just plain Liberty 2.0 and the only thing I can remember changing to the clock and alarm feature is the theme. It still sets the alarm but force closes everytime you hit ok to change the time.

I will look into thank you for bringing it to my attention. I might have to build it from source

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

So I was wanting to install the xmas BW, but when I USB my phone and go under the data directory the BW subdirectory is not there. Am I screwing something up? Do I need to be more specific?

Sorry my computer was only bringing up the removable device one not the MOTO one. after a quick dusting the USB finally agreed with me.

But where or how do I apply it...never used Beautiful Widget before.

Last edited:
anyone have a download link for v1.2? im using this theme on steel droid 4.5 and v2.0 of this theme is for liberty rom so the power menu buttons are out of whack =/

Back