The best Android phone

Youminker

Reaction score
hi, all.

Well, there are so many different brand Android phone in the market.
Though they all employ Android system, they're differ from each other with unique features. So, what's the best Android phone do you think?
List it and share with us.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Depends on who you ask. Best is always highly subjective, regardless of topic. What criteria are you using to define best?

turdbogls

Reaction score
best....in terms of features is the Evo, simply because it has a front camera...other than that there are a couple other phones out there that are just as good.

but everyone knows the OG Droid is the BEST phone out there :)

stephenandrew

Reaction score
Its all depends upon liking, As far my choice is concern i really live nexus one and i thing it is best android phone

Flowah

Reaction score
Well, first we can get these things out of the way.

1. Do you want a keyboard? Yes means like 2/3 of the phones are gone now.
2. Do you want a mid-range, budget, or top of the line? Mostly a difference in processor here.
3. What network?
4. What size screen?
5. Do you absolutely hate some of the UI's? Sense? Touchwiz? Blur?

Answer these 5 questions and we come down to just a few phones left instead of 120938109823018203 android handsets out there.

Of course if this is an arbitrary question, without regards to possible purchase, I'd say the G2 or the Droid2. But I /loooove/ keyboards.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Question 1 should be the carrier that the person intends to use the device with. Always select the carrier first based on coverage where you need it.

yangjl

Reaction score
I think there is no phone which is the best. Every type of phone is facing some people. I like this qwerty keyboard android phone designed by Giayee (Android phone OEM/ODM ).
CHIP_Online_Indosat_Android_Wiigo_ICS_2010.jpg

Haha, the style is similar to blackberry ones....

staceysmith

Reaction score
As time has wore on, I have missed having the Photo in my office. It suffers from a somewhat bland screen and interface, but everything else about it is great.
My first 4G LTE handset on the market to sport a dual-core processor, the Droid Bionic’s sleek design follows in the footsteps of its forebearers, the Droid 3 and Droid X2, with a thin 11mm and a large, 4.3-inch screen. Of course, the best part of the device is its lighting-fast 4G speeds, but the LTE connectivity does cut down on the Droid Bionic’s battery life.

shalou

Reaction score
Galaxy s 2... This thing is amazing. I have had it for 3 days now and it is by far the best device i have ever seen. I tethered my laptop off it and it clocked at 6mbps. The graphics are amazing. The speed will floor you. Smooth as glass....

Sent from my SPH-D710 using DroidForums