[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2 for Insanely v1.3 now available!

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
928DroidBlackGlass2-2-MM-Insanely.png.jpg

928Droid Black Glass 2.2 for Insanely v1.3

07/27/10 - NEW!!! All New "c revision" Updates for ALL 928Droid Black Glass Themes.
Lots of new Tweaks, Enhancements and System Storage/Memory Improvements!

"C Revision" Changelog:
  • Includes Naked (Transparent) Contacts.apk
  • This Update also adds a "928Droid" folder on SDcard with Matching 928Droid Themed HTC_IME Gimpsta Keyboard app inside (install like any 3rd party apk)
  • 928Droid "Droid Does" custom LiveWallpapers
  • Bootanimation Changed to "Droid" version (certain ROMS)
  • Standard Wallpapers removed from Both Launchers (huge space savings in the internal system storage/memory) - Stock wallpapers added to SDCard in SDcard/928droid/Wallpapers folder.
  • Droid Does Themed Wallpaper added to Both Launchers
  • ADW Launcher updated to latest v1.0.1
  • Menu Unlock app added - Allows you to unlock LockScreen with Menu Key.
  • Drod X Video Player added.
  • Enhancments to Status Bar and Notifications Icons, Framework-res Icons, Settings and Widgets enhancements, New Pulldown "bar", and more!
Please list any issues you come across in this thread, thanks!

Details, Screen Caps, and Download Links in Main 928Droid Black Glass Thread (link in sig below)

Enjoy!https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=U9DGNZRPB83FJ

Last edited:

mik3_cl

Reaction score
Is someting wrong with media fire tonight? It just refreshes the page when i try to download.

jbrock98

Reaction score
Is someting wrong with media fire tonight? It just refreshes the page when i try to download.

Go to the theme section and find the main black glass that's where I found it

Sent from my ULTIMATE DROiD using Tapatalk

mb322

Reaction score
Sweeeet!!! I love this theme - installed and working perfectly! The default "Droid Does" wall paper is perfect too...My favorite ROM/Theme combo!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
THANK YOU!!!! DLing now! You are a man of your word and I appreciate that!!
dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

DroidFan88

Reaction score
Will this only work when installed over 1.1? I can't get it to install over 1.3. I've tried using Rom Manager to install from SD card. I've booted into SPR recovery and tried to install from there. I've booted to CM recovery and tried to install from there. It says it's installing but when it re-boots, nothing has changed. This ROM is excellent and the theme looks like it has really kicked it up several notches. Wish I could get it to take. Any ideas?

Install as normal update.zip OVER Insanely v1.1 , no wipe needed.

928Droid Black Glass 2.2.Insanely v1.3 (only) Additional Features:
  • Includes Transparent Contacts.apk - Transparent Dialer and Contacts - Credit to: insaneneiviesis / Xeudoxus /`928Droid -Screen Caps in Post #2 below
  • This Update also adds a "928Droid" folder on SDcard with Matching 928Droid Themed HTC_IME Gimpsta Keyboard app inside (install like any 3rd party apk)
  • Bootanimation Changed to "Droid" version
  • Standard Wallpapers removed from Both Launchers (huge space savings in the internal system storage/memory - Wallpapers added to SDCard in SDcard/928droid/Wallpapers folder.

For 928Droid Black Glass Downloads, Screen caps and details visit this thread :
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-2-froyo-update-zip-metamorph-back-stock.html

Last edited by a moderator:

jbrock98

Reaction score
try wiping and reflashing v1.3 then put black glass over it, i use sp and i've had no problems

Sonicvenom

Reaction score
Will this only work when installed over 1.1? I can't get it to install over 1.3. I've tried using Rom Manager to install from SD card. I've booted into SPR recovery and tried to install from there. I've booted to CM recovery and tried to install from there. It says it's installing but when it re-boots, nothing has changed. This ROM is excellent and the theme looks like it has really kicked it up several notches. Wish I could get it to take. Any ideas?

b7acb7bb0d488620280d06d596f477284g.jpg

Install as normal update.zip OVER Insanely v1.1 , no wipe needed.

928Droid Black Glass 2.2.Insanely v1.3 (only) Additional Features:
  • Includes Transparent Contacts.apk - Transparent Dialer and Contacts - Credit to: insaneneiviesis / Xeudoxus /`928Droid -Screen Caps in Post #2 below
  • Bootanimation Changed to "Droid" version
  • Standard Wallpapers removed from Both Launchers (huge space savings in the internal system storage/memory - Wallpapers added to SDCard in SDcard/928droid/Wallpapers folder.

For 928Droid Black Glass Downloads, Screen caps and details visit this thread :
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-2-froyo-update-zip-metamorph-back-stock.html

I'm having the same problem.... :angry:

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
928Droid "Black Glass" Maps 4.4 and Twitter 1.0.2 Update/Patch File

OK for ALL 928Droid Black Glass Themes!

Download Link and Detail in Main Black Glass Thread Post #1

Note: If you already updated your Maps and Twitter apps via the Market (or elsewhere) you MUST uninstall them BEFORE applying this Patch/Update. This copies Maps.apk and Twitter.apk to the system/app folder (same location as all my Theme Update zips)

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
thanks 928droid sorry i didnt answer sooner but i just got a new laptop and have been in the process of setting it up. Nice work though!!!! i love it :)

markwebb

Reaction score
Gee, that quick and I downloaded Insanely Clean 1.3 only to find 928 Black Glass Theme Rev C not available :(

When is that release coming? :)

Edit: never mind, i see it is posted. Wow..thanks!

Last edited: