[THEME] Black Juice v4 for rubiX Focused 1.9.0

juicy...i gotta say man...ive looked through all the themes out there and i cant find one id rather have than black juice blue...youre a boss ^_-

i might have some ideas for your theme...if you dont mind ill pm you when i get a free chance if youre willing to read it =)

Is this OK to install with 340 version?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

juicy...i gotta say man...ive looked through all the themes out there and i cant find one id rather have than black juice blue...youre a boss ^_-

i might have some ideas for your theme...if you dont mind ill pm you when i get a free chance if youre willing to read it =)

Absolutely, If you have Gtalk send me your email, its the easiest way to get a hold of me.

V5 is underway, Should drop early Jan (holidays are a time sink)

Merry Christmas Everyone!

oh dang, fast reply, I also meant to ask how much more $$$ do you got to go to hit your 150$ mark for the other theme?

oh dang, fast reply, I also meant to ask how much more $$$ do you got to go to hit your 150$ mark for the other theme?

I'm sitting at about 44$ short of $150. I also contacted mediafire (hosting company) about the link not working so hopefully I hear something soon. Send me a PM with your email address and Ill send you a copy of the blue theme. Thank you for your support and Merry Christmas!

Back