[THEME] Black Minimalist / Incognito for CM6 Final

fichdak

Reaction score
Alright so I've been busy lately and will be for a while so I'm gonna close down shop on this theme and redirect you to Incognito For CM6 Final released by bgill55 which is the same base theme with a few minor differences plus bgill added other improvements and such.

qr0wnc.jpg
30hv9t2.jpg

m91rf5.jpg
2h54a4i.jpg

augio9.jpg
30sa637.jpg

2rmnz10.jpg

Last edited:

omgar

Reaction score
I'm downloading it right now, it looks great!:D

So I flashed it and it's great, except it made me lose my Music app?

Last edited:
OP
F

fichdak

Reaction score
I'm downloading it right now, it looks great!:D

So I flashed it and it's great, except it made me lose my Music app?

Haaa yeahh that's what happens when I compile this thing after not sleeping for quite some time. Forgot to add the Music apk in. I fixed the link in the original post if you wanna dl it again. Sorry.

ForeverInOur

Reaction score
for some reason my clock in the notification is gone. i didnt wipe, so maybe thats why

OP
F

fichdak

Reaction score
for some reason my clock in the notification is gone. i didnt wipe, so maybe thats why

Go to your cm settings and change the clock color. It's probably just black so you can't see it.

^this. You're also gonna want to change the date and notifications ticker to white. I personally changed the status bar PLMN/SPN ("Verizon Wireless") to gray.

Reaction score
definitely interested in that widgetlocker morph when you get a chance...that's slick. (you can just post the images if you want, I use the old metamorph so it's easy for me to make my own)

i might as well post this too for anyone interested since it fits this theme pretty well...just made it last night to go with manup's REVOlution theme..

2f9zxes

Last edited:
OP
F

fichdak

Reaction score
What is the launcher you are using?

the one in the pictures is launcherpro.

definitely interested in that widgetlocker morph when you get a chance...that's slick. (you can just post the images if you want, I use the old metamorph so it's easy for me to make my own)

i might as well post this too for anyone interested since it fits this theme pretty well...just made it last night to go with manup's REVOlution theme..

2f9zxes

thanks for the image!

check the OP for the metamorph ;)

zwanman89

Reaction score
Which clock widget are you using? I have both Beautiful Widgets and Weather & Toggle Widgets, but neither comes up as themed. What do I have to do to get that sexy-ass clock?

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So this is mostly a port of Manup456 (at XDA)'s Nexus One theme called "Minimalistic". I actually used the theme "Incognito" for Sapphire to port, which is itself just Minimalistic with a couple png's changed. So the main guts of this theme were found here, which mentions that it is a finalized version of AboluteDesignz's theme.. I then worked on it some more and I hope I "perfected" it. Point is, many people worked on this. lol.

Dont Forget about the 40 to 50 XMLs I edited to make it way different!!

masprague

Reaction score
weird problem....

I downloaded the zip installed it through RM like most themes. Welll once it booted up, my Note bar was purple with black and white icons and the pull down bar was a purple tint??

Any thoughts??

Thanks

OP
F

fichdak

Reaction score
Which clock widget are you using? I have both Beautiful Widgets and Weather & Toggle Widgets, but neither comes up as themed. What do I have to do to get that sexy-ass clock?

Beautiful Widgets. The theme is LTTRSclock by Tim Porter.

Dont Forget about the 40 to 50 XMLs I edited to make it way different!!

I didn't use any of those xmls. What changes did you make though?

weird problem....

I downloaded the zip installed it through RM like most themes. Welll once it booted up, my Note bar was purple with black and white icons and the pull down bar was a purple tint??

Any thoughts??

Thanks

In your Cyanogenmod settings, make sure you have "custom notification bar" and "custom pull-down" unchecked.

Last edited: