(Theme) Black N Bold for CM6 Final

I have been told this will work with sprecovery. If not flash clockwork through rom manager to install. Then flash sprecovery through rom manager if you still wish to use it.

I have been told this will work with sprecovery. If not flash clockwork through rom manager to install. Then flash sprecovery through rom manager if you still wish to use it.

That's all I needed to know. Thank you much.

Sent from my Droid

i used sprecovery to install..worked just fine. Thanks, its a great theme!

However, holding the volume keys to change tracks while screen is off does NOT work anymore. Is there any way to fix this. This is a HUGE reason why i use CM6. Please let me know. Thanks.

hello? sorry i don't mean to be pesky about this, but if you know a fix, please let me know. I'm thinking of just restoring my backup, and then removing the music.apk from the zip file, and then installing it. That would work right?

This looks SEXY.
So all we have to do is download, rename (If it isnt alreddy) to update.zip and load it in SPRecovery?

This built of Black and bold is from 9-2010... the Bowers is not theming any more :frown: ... if I'm not mistaken it might not be compatible with the current built of CM.

Back