[THEME] [Theme] Iron Man - Kangerade 5.0.9

tlippert

Reaction score
Are the wallpapers part of the download on ROM Manager, or do they need to be downloaded separately from the link? And in the link I see a wallpaper with the Iron Man head, but not the full-figure Iron Man shown in the screen shots by tlippert. Does anyone know where that wallpaper is available?

I just searched google images and found tons of iron man images.. I have one now that is more from the comics than the movie which is what I think Jsin is trying to do with this theme..
CAP201007090937.jpg

phrost211

Reaction score
Been following your progress on this for a bit now, I love Iron Man but I wasnt so sure I'd like the theme since i'm not a big fan of red. But I have to say, once I installed it, It just blew me away.
Amazing job Jsin on the theme and a huge thanks to JRummy for an awesome Rom! :reddroid:

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes I am going more for the comic book feel and not the movie look...my heart lies more w/ the comics....and phrost thank you and I am glad that you like it

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Noticed the twitter app says "you are not signed in" even when someone is.....working on solving issue now...hope to have it finished in time for next update

Reaction score
well I guess I'll post my Iron Kang screen shots here as well sense most people looking here to see if they are interested and I say to all of them DOWNLOAD THIS!! NOW

My Droid is Rockin:
Iron Kang 5.0.9
ChevyNo1 ULV 7 slot 1g
Custom ADW Launcher

mike919

Reaction score
i only have one beef... the status bar window shade pulldown handle is too thin... sometimes its hard to flip up... anyone else have this VERY minor inconvinience?

phrost211

Reaction score
does anybody have any iron man sounds out there that we can add for notifications/ringtones?

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If I can find some phrost I will add them here

audioscience

Reaction score
This theme is awesome. Thanks a ton to Jsin and Jrummy. Kangerade is the bomb and this theme is the shiz. Nice work both of you. :)

stix_clgi

Reaction score
Let me get this straight....

I know it's just me not understanding something for whatever reason but here goes....

I am currently on Kangerade 5.0.9. Do I need to do a wipe to install this theme cleanly? It's not that big of a deal since ADWLauncher lets me backup and restore my settings and desktop configs...I just hate having to reinstall all of my applications. TiBackup never works properly for me (something else I'm probably doing wrong) and I never get all of my apps back....But I'm downloading now any help is appreciated!!

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you are running 5.0.9 already..then you do not need to do a clean wipe...just apply the rom and everything will be fine

smitty6750

Reaction score
I have been trying to dl thus theme all day I keep getting zip corrupt

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
smitty I am not sure why you would be having an issue but I will look into it