[THEME] OrangeSlice "stock Liberty with a twist of vitamin C "

I would definately like a theme for the X. Thanks a bunch man!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Alright I ported them over to the DX. Will some X users please test it out for me and make sure it all works?

Hella Classy,

droidzforlife

No lie, this is absolutely the BEST theme I've ever messed with. I am in absolute, love.

Would love a lime green theme in this same style, and adding this version of ADW in there... I didn't even know about EX. It's just, fantastic. Everything about this theme is fantastic. I dare say it makes Liberty 1000x better than before.

Freaking brilliant. Thank you.

Well thank you inverse. I do like that lime green idea btw. Ill see what I can do for sure.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Thanks man works fine on my DX but i can't find the wall paper it's not in the zip could you put up a link for it ? . On the screen shots i see the toolbox is themed but it's not on mine .

i need a orange slice icon for chomp sms
please if anyone has one or can make one

sweeeet. :) is there a keyboard for the x that would go with this?

Hey man, great job on the theme i am absolutely LOVING it!!!! but i just updated adw ex and it got rid of that sweet launcher icon... do you think you could post a .png for it? Thanks in advance!!!

i need a orange slice icon for chomp sms
please if anyone has one or can make one

Here is a ChompSMS icon I made from scratch so please forgive the imperfections because making icons is F @ C K'n hard ! I want to learn how to make real icons that look perfect... So anybody that knows of some good tutorials hook it up.

Back