[Theme] RubiX Focused / Fission (maybe)

beegore

Reaction score
LauncherPro Dock theme.

Hey could I test out your black launcherpro dock theme? I really like the sleek concept and would like to give it a whirl. Thanks :)

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Hey could I test out your black launcherpro dock theme? I really like the sleek concept and would like to give it a whirl. Thanks :)

Sure ill upload it in a few

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jr1125

Reaction score
Here ya go :icon_ banana:

What is these and how do you apply it?

Tanks

they appear to be his launcher docks. if using launcher pro go into settings, appearance i think, dock, custom...and select the image.

also juicemane if possible you can just attach the .png image and ill apply through ninjamorph so you dont have to keep zipping everything for testing purposes.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Here ya go :icon_ banana:

Tanks

they appear to be his launcher docks. if using launcher pro go into settings, appearance i think, dock, custom...and select the image.

also juicemane if possible you can just attach the .png image and ill apply through ninjamorph so you dont have to keep zipping everything for testing purposes.

All you gotta do is open the framework.apk with winrar or 7zip and pull the image. Its in the enhdpi folder

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

n0m0n

Reaction score
I just realized that since installing this rather nice rom I dont have the little red balloon for my missed/received emails any longer.
I used to see a balloon with # down in the dock.

I have noticed it for the SMS's when I received one or 2 but not the email.

I am using LauncherPro+ and the 3 boxes are checked for Dock Notifications.

Is this right or is there something I need to to or add?

Thanks

n0m0n

Reaction score

Tanks

All you gotta do is open the framework.apk with winrar or 7zip and pull the image. Its in the enhdpi folder

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App[/QUOTE]

Not sure I understand this if it was meant for me.
I open framework on my device or?
Delete what?

Thanks

Droid74

Reaction score
I just realized that since installing this rather nice rom I dont have the little red balloon for my missed/received emails any longer.

Thanks

This us an issue with LPP (likely doesn't play well with focused) annoignly enough it will happen randomly. To fix: 1. Delete Gmail data in titanium 2. Delete Gmail short cut 3. Remake Gmail short cut 4. Next time you go in and out after new mail it'll be fixed.

This works for me....as annoying as it is

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Thanks

This us an issue with LPP (likely doesn't play well with focused) annoignly enough it will happen randomly. To fix: 1. Delete Gmail data in titanium 2. Delete Gmail short cut 3. Remake Gmail short cut 4. Next time you go in and out after new mail it'll be fixed.

^ that works. Also, if your restoring LP settings, try to just start fresh. Mine work fine now.

n0m0n

Reaction score

Thanks

^ that works. Also, if your restoring LP settings, try to just start fresh. Mine work fine now.

Well I tried the restore default option within LauncherPro + and it did not address the issue.

I did have this feature before installing RubiX Focused 1.0 (not complaining about the rom).

Maybe I should re-flash back to 2.2 and root rom again?

And what is strange is that I have to notification balloon working for the Text message app.

Thanks

Droid74

Reaction score

Well I tried the restore default option within LauncherPro + and it did not address the issue.

I did have this feature before installing RubiX Focused 1.0 (not complaining about the rom).

And what is strange is that I have to notification balloon working for the Text message app.

Thanks

or your could try what i suggested....geeze

n0m0n

Reaction score

Thanks

NO disrespect here.
I thought when I restored default within LP+ the shortcut was wiped especially since I had to recreate it in the dock position.
As for deleting the gmail data file within Titanium...
I looked and didn't know where to find it.

Can you direct me as to what or where and if my understanding of wiping the gmail shortcut was proper as you described?

Thanks

Droid74

Reaction score

Thanks

NO disrespect here.
I thought when I restored default within LP+ the shortcut was wiped especially since I had to recreate it in the dock position.

Can you direct me as to what or where and if my understanding of wiping the gmail shortcut was proper as you described?

Thanks

When you restored default in LP it didnt do anything to the data in the app itself. Load up titanium--->navigate to gmail app-->click on it--->press delete data.
then redo the short cut as above.

n0m0n

Reaction score

NO disrespect here.

Thanks

When you restored default in LP it didnt do anything to the data in the app itself. Load up titanium--->navigate to gmail app-->click on it--->press delete data.
then redo the short cut as above.

So I open Titanium and choose batch and then restore?
How do I single out the data and delete it?

Thanks