Themed Mms apk...for Eclipse or Liberty ROMs

wow... not sure what is going wrong for you rck??

Yeah, it's weird. If you get time could you try installing eclipse and your theme in safe mode with safestrap. Since no one else is confirming this, it would help if someone else tested this.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's weird. If you get time could you try installing eclipse and your theme in safe mode with safestrap. Since no one else is confirming this, it would help if someone else tested this.

perhaps I'll try that... I never did install safestrap, but maybe this is a good time to..

Alright thanks, need to head out for work. Btw, still got standard market with apk you just posted.

Alright thanks, need to head out for work. Btw, still got standard market with apk you just posted.

alright bro... can try again tomorrow perhaps... main thing is that any instance of vending in data/app needs to be cleared, and you manage to reboot into recovery with whatever version of market only in system/app... only then I feel the aligned black market zip will install... anyways have a good one at work

Thanks, I'll try, lol. Btw, no instances of market in /data, really weird. If worse comes to worse, I'll reinstall the one from bboy's thread even if it is misaligned.

I don't know what to think about that Google Play shenanigans.... rck saved himself some headaches...lol

Has the themed eclipse mms been updated for 902? Can anyone share the link if it has been?

Post #75 has the update for 2.2

NP:D

If you just wanted the themed Mms.apk, then here's a new link to just that...

Eclipsev2.2_Mms.zip

Back