Themes for The Ultimate Droid 3.2.0

So since there's a new thread for 3.2 themes, I'm assuming that themes for 3.1.1 won't work? Or am I wrong?

I tryed the theme grey steel from 3.1.1 (because I liked it) and it threw me into a boot loop...so Im thinking no they dont work..

Bob

I've tried a few since my last post.

I tried about 3 of them from the UD menu. One just stayed on "working command" or something like that. The other two seemed to install, but when I went to theme Chooser they weren't there.

So next I went to the market and tried a couple. One seemed to work fine except it wouldn't allow me to use the UD launcher once installed. And the other I got a message that said something about my screen size and when I went to apply it some of the images were funky.

I'm just going to sit back for s couple days and see what themes are working for others.

I do Have a question though, the "install theme Chooser wallpapers" option (something like that). Can someone explain what this does?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

At the risk of being redundant, i would really love if someone can port over a nextheme or point me in the direction of a similar theme for use with the theme chooser, any help would be much appreciated and thanks

At the risk of being redundant, i would really love if someone can port over a nextheme or point me in the direction of a similar theme for use with the theme chooser, any help would be much appreciated and thanks

+1 for Nextheme. I love Nextheme. We never got it for 3.1.1 though...

Jammin!

Back