Solved This phone blows

Status
Not open for further replies.
I *knew* you couldn't suppress that for very long.....

I couldnt hold back no more, like Sinatra said

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has not
To say the things he truly feels

This phone sucks, if you touch a Samsung GS5 then go back to this thing, you literally ask yourself WHY. I dont care about age difference, no excuse!

Care to expand on that? Different phones serve different purposes for different people based on their individual needs.

I don't personally mind if you say the phone blows, but please do us all a favor and explain why. Otherwise your statement is pointless and uninformed.

Hello jimmy. You have made it pretty clear that you prefer iPhones over a Droid. And that's OK..no harm in that. You don't HAVE to wait for your contract to be over. Good used iPhones are running around $300 average on swappa.com. The Razr Maxx HD is averaging a selling price of $192.00. So, for $108.00 (after buying a new phone and selling your RMHD) you can have a nice iPhone and not affect your contract with Verizon. People are scarfing up the RMHD on-line...you should have no problem selling. Buy a phone you like and sell the RMHD. No reason to keep a phone you don't like and keep posting on here how the phone sucks.

Reactions: CJM
To each their own. We are all lucky to have such choices in what we want for phone(s). Personally I've just gone the other direction. For my job & personal needs, the iPhone that I used for the last 6 months just didn't cut it. So I went back to my RAZR Maxx HD & love it. Thats not saying that the iPhone dosen't have its good points & bad points just like any other phone. I hope you find what works best for you & good luck.

Care to explain on what you don't like about the phone?

You don't know the can of worms you just opened.....
I don't, and I would like to know what his reasoning is for him starting such a vague thread about his phone. As grenefroggie said, right now this thread is uninformed and pointless so giving jimmy a chance to explain himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back