[HACKS] [Toolkit] Nexus Root Toolkit v1.6.0 [Updated 11/26/12]

No prob. :biggrin:

Alright somethings wrong with the directory structure for me. the batch file runs but doesn't recognize ADB. I check and the SDK is still zipped under the files, however for some reason I am unable to unzip it to the directory. Needs work or I am missing something.

EDIT. I just changed the home directory in the batch file and got it to start. I think it needs a little work in that sense, but I'm going to proceed. Hopefully I don't run into a hitch in the rest of the script but I don't see any problems glancing over it.

Last EDIT: Worked successfully! Thank you very much WuG!

Last edited:
Hi Guys
This didnt work for me at all on win7x64.

Does this install the pdanet driver automatically? Didnt detect my device once it was in bootloader as it was showing "Android 1.0" with yellow exclamation in device manager. When I selected to install the drivers automatically it installed SBP2 IEEE 1394 Device. Was that supposed to happen?

I installed pdanet drivers from the other unlock instructions but not sure now if what it originally installed is taking precendence. Going to restore my machine back to an hour ago and try again. Gotta love shadow protect

Hi Guys
This didnt work for me at all on win7x64.

Does this install the pdanet driver automatically? Didnt detect my device once it was in bootloader as it was showing "Android 1.0" with yellow exclamation in device manager. When I selected to install the drivers automatically it installed SBP2 IEEE 1394 Device. Was that supposed to happen?

I installed pdanet drivers from the other unlock instructions but not sure now if what it originally installed is taking precendence. Going to restore my machine back to an hour ago and try again. Gotta love shadow protect

Edit the unroot ini file to reflect your sdk directory and it will work. Youll see the cd command at the top of the script.

Hmm no not really. Is this supposed to be in instructions somewhere? I thought this was one click unlock ;-)
I think I will just do it the long way. Might want to heads up though for other x64 users may be a pdanet drivers issue. Or maybe I was just unlucky.
Thanks guys

Last edited:
its a problem in his script. It will work fine once the script line is changed. Ill try and upload my version tomorow . Im on ny phone and in bed now :)

This doesn't work for me. Once it restarts into bootloader mode, the instruction says click "yes". I don't get a "yes" option. Just "Start" in green at the top. All the drivers seem to have installed correctly.

This doesn't work for me. Once it restarts into bootloader mode, the instruction says click "yes". I don't get a "yes" option. Just "Start" in green at the top. All the drivers seem to have installed correctly.

Several have commented with this issue... hopefully version 1.1 will fix this issue...

~it's not just a phone~

Several have commented with this issue... hopefully version 1.1 will fix this issue...

~it's not just a phone~

Does anyone know when v1.1 will be out? I read a post on another forum by Wug yesterday, and I believe he said it would be out last night. Has anyone seen an update to this?

No update yet but I am sure it will be soon & worth the wait...

~it's not just a phone~

Back