Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 Screenshots

Geaves

Reaction score
Hey Lars, are you from SLC,UT or just wanted a creative way of spelling SLUT?

Bilgediver

Reaction score
snap20101024_183244.png

snap20101024_201743.png

snap20101024_183232.png

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Troops2990

Reaction score
Halloween theme for right now.
are those icons part of the theme you have or did you get them from somewhere?? i am looking to get different icons but can't seem to find a place to get them where they work, when i try to change icons my only options are launcher pro icons or gallery. i have an icon pack installed but don't know if its the wrong kind or if im doing something wrong. Thanks
17517d1287015132-ultimate-droid-1-0-0-screenshots-snap20101012_231237-2-.jpg

Bilgediver

Reaction score
I use adw launcher, but I believe the way to use the icons separate from a "theme" is the same. Go as if your going to add something to the desktop, the click custom shortcut, choose the program you want, the you can select the icon and choose from gallery or something. I downloaded tallmin's icon packs and that's how I got them to work.

I'm not currently using them right now (currently liking the icons in the adw minimal theme right now)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Tsip85

Reaction score
Halloween theme for right now.
are those icons part of the theme you have or did you get them from somewhere?? i am looking to get different icons but can't seem to find a place to get them where they work, when i try to change icons my only options are launcher pro icons or gallery. i have an icon pack installed but don't know if its the wrong kind or if im doing something wrong. Thanks
17517d1287015132-ultimate-droid-1-0-0-screenshots-snap20101012_231237-2-.jpg
What calender app is that?

crznsunshine

Reaction score
Just downloaded Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 on my Incredible! Just in need a very minimal, girly theme! =] Screenie right now!

182763270.png

Bilgediver

Reaction score
Screwing with my phone a lot lately.

snap20101026_214812.png

snap20101026_214816.png

snap20101026_214820.png

For those with questions.
Digiclock widget
Puregrid calender widget
Tallmin's icons
Adw launcher set to 5 x 5

I found an interesting feature of adw by accident. I long pressed on the app drawer button, and swiped up. The dockbar disappeared! I then found I created a custom icon space that scrolls, too. I put my own custom icons there, including one for the app drawer!

You can go back to the adw dockbar by pressing on the bottom of the screen and swiping away but I haven't reliably repeated that action.

Droidforums.net appified!

daware

Reaction score
What is the widget that looks like SetCPU but with more information? Of course, the one you didn't mention was the only one I didn't know. :)

Last edited:

Bilgediver

Reaction score
Hah oops. That widget is called "Temp + CPU Pro". I think I had to pay for it, but it can display all kinds of things, I use it instead of a setcpu widget because it actually displays my current clock speed as well as the cpu temp. I have mine set to disp curr process. clock speed, RAM free, cpu temp, battery temp. It also has options for other displys as well (and background changes, too). I personally like it on transparent, but that's just me.

KodiakEd

Reaction score
Hah oops. That widget is called "Temp + CPU Pro". I think I had to pay for it, but it can display all kinds of things, I use it instead of a setcpu widget because it actually displays my current clock speed as well as the cpu temp. I have mine set to disp curr process. clock speed, RAM free, cpu temp, battery temp. It also has options for other displys as well (and background changes, too). I personally like it on transparent, but that's just me.

There is a free version in the market.

daware

Reaction score
I figured something like that was a paid app. I saw the free version too. Thanks to both of you for the information.