Uncapped data for ud 2.5 download

Varking

Reaction score
It seems now my speeds are slower than they were before. Maybe it didn't install right on mine...

macdonaldj2

Reaction score
stupid question...I haven't updated to 2.5, I am still running 2.4...would it matter if I installed it on 2.4?

Varking

Reaction score
I get no such network errors when I start at all and I think my speeds are being throttled as it gets later in the night. What makes it worse is now Root Explorer is force closing on me so I can not manually move it there with that.

What would the command be in terminal emulator?

joeybarclay

Reaction score
I get no such network errors when I start at all and I think my speeds are being throttled as it gets later in the night. What makes it worse is now Root Explorer is force closing on me so I can not manually move it there with that.

You said you think the update didn't work so you should redownload it and flash it via recovery.

elucid

Reaction score
Link worked fine for me. It is working just fine I think. There is a lot of variability ion the tests.

Varking

Reaction score

You said you think the update didn't work so you should redownload it and flash it via recovery.
The last two times I tried in recovery it just said aborted. When I do the one from the OP it goes through but nothing happens. No errors or anything. I will give it one last try.

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Didnt seem to help my speeds at all, along with way to much fluctuations between speed tests + with the fact that now my settings-wirelss & networks-mobile networks settings was now force closing every attempt at opening it = i reverted back to my old/pre flashed backed up set up...honestly if i would have notice a measurable improvement i could possibly have overlooked the force closes....but the force closes were then the deciding factor to revert back....i was just damn glad i had not yet deleted that old back & been replaced with the flashed one.....hopefully someone can fix the force closes then maybe ill give it a try again.