kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
5 star thread!

Chillout

Reaction score
Yeah I didn't try the alternate dark one yet but I'll give it shot tonight.

OP
jasonppp

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
alternate dark has alot of modded items to revert from it prolly hafta redoo bb it is a very nice theme tho

2Ceedz

Reaction score
alternate dark has alot of modded items to revert from it prolly hafta redoo bb it is a very nice theme tho
Huh? LoL, it seems to work great. :) Only thing I found so far (although I dont really use widgets) is the music widget isnt skinned, but no big deal. Everything else looks great mate! Didn't understand your above post tho.

OP
jasonppp

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
that post was just to tell him that if he changes themes from alternate dark then a few items will still be alternate dark. so until i get an update.zip together to revert them apps back to stock then easiest way would be redoo rom.

also i been playing around with services.jar modding colors to theme specific. alternate dark got updated last night. you might wanna redownload and music app should be skinned if not i will look into it in a bit

2Ceedz

Reaction score
that post was just to tell him that if he changes themes from alternate dark then a few items will still be alternate dark. so until i get an update.zip together to revert them apps back to stock then easiest way would be redoo rom.

also i been playing around with services.jar modding colors to theme specific. alternate dark got updated last night. you might wanna redownload and music app should be skinned if not i will look into it in a bit
OIC :) Nice, will check it out.

Chillout

Reaction score
Got some compliments from the iphone peeps here in the office. They noticed the blue energy theme I have and were impressed. I told them Android is the way to go, get rid of that icrap stuff...LOL.

I used to not switch up themes too much but now with the redline, blue energy, and smoked glass it's nice to mix it up with variety.

speakercode

Reaction score
just did the Alt Dark and I love love love it. One slight thing -- facebook is modded as the old facebook (pre-latest release) -- and it looks like I'll have to pull it out manually in order to update it to the newest release since I can't uninstall it via the normal method (settings/apps/manage apps).

but overall, thanks a ton!

OP
jasonppp

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
just did the Alt Dark and I love love love it. One slight thing -- facebook is modded as the old facebook (pre-latest release) -- and it looks like I'll have to pull it out manually in order to update it to the newest release since I can't uninstall it via the normal method (settings/apps/manage apps).

but overall, thanks a ton!

updated Facebook and twitter 9/30/2010 12:32 pm CST just redownload and you will be fine
"Curious to why you couldn't remove them" <~~~works fine on my phone
looking into maps now

OP
jasonppp

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
no problem buddy

other news This applys to alternate dark only also posted in original post

{Update} I cant imagine you would want to remove this theme It really is the most modified out of all in this topic. If anyone tried to remove the theme you noticed that some apps were still "Aternate Dark" so here is the remedy i came up with. i put together a theme file using the default that pete put in his Bb.5 rom. You can get the file from here run like a normal theme install {Update}

gospursgo2002

Reaction score
Ok so a couple of quick things

First I remember seeing this theme back when bb.4 had just come out and wasss soooo upset i couldn't use it so thank you a lot for the work.

Second, is there anyway to theme launcher pro the same way adw is. I've been using launcher pro for a while. Im sure i could get the buttons to work, but I love the overall look.

Last anyone have a link to that wallpaper, dont know if I would use it but man would love to try

Great job again ty.