V10 Users!

eebvending

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S10+
The last time I had heard anything about sales figures of the V10 the report was very good. However there is not a lot of action in this thread about the device.

I'm still a big fan 2 months later and am extremely satisfied with my choice.

There are a couple of things though that I wonder if other users have encountered.

First, and I suspect this is actually a problem with the Launcher I'm using. but every once in a while for no reason the widgets will need reloaded. Some are as simple as a tap and others have to be completely redone. In addition at times I will open it up and the wallpaper is gone and replaced with a black backdrop. My guess this is a Launcher issue and I'm about ready to move on to a different one.

The other thing is on the second screen. I have had to re-add the app shortcuts once and twice for contact shortcuts. The re-adds for contacts came once before and once after the system update for the Verizon V10.

Anyone else encounter these issues?

None of those problems. Using stock launcher here. I don't keep shortcuts on 2nd screen and as normal, when I use the clear all feature it does clear all recent open apps. Have't really tried the shortcuts.

I've had mine for about a month and absolutely love it. I use the stock launcher as well and haven't had any issues with the second screen either. (not that I use it much).

None of the reported issues here but I am using a replacement launcher (Lucid Launcher Pro)...

~sent while mobile~

Co-worker and my sister both still loving the V10...

Same here. This replaced a Note 3 and I am not disappointed at all. The V10 beats the Note 3, as it certainly should being 2 years newer. As long as LG doesn't go full retard in late 2017 like Samsung did starting with the Note 5, I will be fully on board with their offering at that time. Hopefully it is a continuation of the V10 line.

Back