Very Annoying Problem with Internet Browser??

smithnek94

Reaction score
When Browsing the internet with my HTC Droid Eris, in the middle of loading or downloading something(like a webpage) it will just close down the browser and return me to my phone's home screen. When I try to get back on the internet it will bring me back to my internet home page. Does anyone knows why it does this???

(I guess its crashing, idk why tho)

Winteryfresh

Reaction score
my Droid has been doing this lately also, i was using dolphin HD forever but then i couldnt use the google mobile site for some reason, so i want to use the default browser.

but mine does the same thing, just closes, sometimes i get a FC error.

i even completly re-installed cyanogen mod 5.0.7.1, wiped data and cache, and it still does it.

i think i am going to unroot and go back to stock 2.1 and bring it into verizon and get it replaced since i have the insurance. ive already flashed 2.01 unrooted with rsd lite.

im also having reboot problems, i wonder if it wass the kernal i was using, but i think it happens with different kernals also

Droidguru

Reaction score
Since I loaded 2.2 on my moto droid I have had this issue sporadically. I haven't had it enough to see a pattern though, if I do I will post it here.