[Video]Spigen Rugged Nexus 6P Case Review

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Decided to make a quick video review showing off one of the Spigen cases available for the Nexus 6P, probably my favorite of the bunch as I'm not into clear cases as I think they make the phone look fatter than it is.

Nice video! Looks like a nice simple case. I'm liking something with at least a bit of clear to show off the Aluminum phone. I'm actually rocking the phone completely naked today for the first time since having my back glass get a hairline crack and having it repaired.

If I decide I want to get away from showing off the phone/Nexus logo, this looks like a great contender.

Nice video! Looks like a nice simple case. I'm liking something with at least a bit of clear to show off the Aluminum phone. I'm actually rocking the phone completely naked today for the first time since having my back glass get a hairline crack and having it repaired.

If I decide I want to get away from showing off the phone/Nexus logo, this looks like a great contender.
Yeah I hear you! I wish I could enjoy a case that shows off the phone as well, hut for whatever reason I'm just not a fan of clear cases because I feel like it almost "magnifies" the phone and makes it look a bit too "gigantic" to me when it should appear soon.

All up to personal preference though of course!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I get what you're saying. I got a completely clear one from Spigen (I think). Aside from it being just as slick or more than the phone itself, I didn't really care for how it looked.

The one I like the best is like a black rubber bumper case that has a kind of smoked back. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015X90UJS?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

I like this because it kind of marries the two ideas. Also, it's got super extra cushioning on the corners.

Back