Watch or memory card

shockracer

Reaction score
VZW said I had to wait till I got the phones in order to claim my freebie, Is that correct?

Go to Bestbuy, they will let you walk out of the store with your memory card ;-)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Best buy shipped my watch on August 2nd when I ordered. Slapped it on eBay for about $120 and it sold in seconds. Nice little chunk out of the cost of my phone.

Best buy shipped my watch on August 2nd when I ordered. Slapped it on eBay for about $120 and it sold in seconds. Nice little chunk out of the cost of my phone.

Think I'm going to go with the Fit 2, just to sell it. Then i can take the $$$ and buy the camera case and Wireless charger!

I have been pleased with the Fit2 - I wear it more than any of my other watches.

I liked how Best Buy was able to provide the choice of the free item!

I have been pleased with the Fit2 - I wear it more than any of my other watches.

I liked how Best Buy was able to provide the choice of the free item!
Weird. Best buy didn't give me any choice. Black large gear fit 2 or nothing, lol

Look under your Samsung notifications and see if they offer you the deal.

It was part of the preorder and I saw no option to change it. Could have totally been my fault, but when I preordered, there was no mem card option that I saw.

Weird. Best buy didn't give me any choice. Black large gear fit 2 or nothing, lol
Yes, I should clarify... The choice was in store only. Like you, I preordered online and got the watch but if you went into the store, you got the choice.

~sent while mobile~

Yes, I should clarify... The choice was in store only. Like you, I preordered online and got the watch but if you went into the store, you got the choice.

~sent while mobile~

Ah, yeah, that makes sense.

Back