WearOS or Fitbit

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What is the best buy WearOS or Fitbit watches?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

What is the best buy WearOS or Fitbit watches?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

You’ll want to consider features as well as cost. One nuisance with Fitbit is that, despite thousands of users’ feedback, they refuse to add a notes feature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He didn't ask about features.
I think the top ones are the LG ones that Verizon sells, the newest Huwaei and the TicWatchs. I still like the Zenwatch 3 but Asus already abandoned it.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

it depends on the features you are wanting as to which is the best. if you want simple with few features use fitbit, if you want something with a lot of features, then wearOS. I have a samsung watch that uses tizen.

It really all depends on what you want the watch to do. Are you looking for an activity tracker with some smart capabilities or do you want all the bells and whistles that come with Wears?

I fall into the first category with my Garmin watch. I got primarily for tracking my neighborhood jogs, daily steps and HR. I can get call, text, and app notifications but can't respond. I also get a week plus battery life.

Sent from my ZenPad using Tapatalk

Sorry, I should have been more descriptive.

Best overall so the watch will be used for both fitness and everyday life. So if someone is on a budget and had to choose one which should they choose and why?

I found my answer in a roundabout way. I actually tweeted about it.

My journey that started with a question ended with a solution for now.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

It's WearOS, and it's not really close. The others just don't have the depth of quality fitness/workout apps. Also, I can open my door with my watch! That app is only available for Android/Wear and IOS.

Best looking watch is probably one of the luxury brands that dabble....again, they only do that with Android.

AND???

You're not going to leave us hanging are you??

I'm waiting :)

I didn't post because it takes you off forum and out of respect for the forum members and owner I will not post. But it is easy to find just type my username into twitter or G+ and it will take you right to it. Once you see it you will understand. But we have given infractions to others for doing that so I'm trying to avoid being hypocritical.

Sorry for leaving you guys hanging but this really was an honest question in my head as I was going to buy a fitbit last week.

I look at it this way, and a lot of other forums I belong to do also. if someone only joins a forum and posts asking for help about a product, then within a day or so, advertise it, that is one thing. But if it is a long-standing member who knows the rules and as in your case, a member of management, and don't do it regularly, then it is, most like, an honest question. most will not give it a second thought.

anyway, I was just curious as to what you decided on :)

I look at it this way, and a lot of other forums I belong to do also. if someone only joins a forum and posts asking for help about a product, then within a day or so, advertise it, that is one thing. But if it is a long-standing member who knows the rules and as in your case, a member of management, and don't do it regularly, then it is, most like, an honest question. most will not give it a second thought.

anyway, I was just curious as to what you decided on :)

True and I agree with you. But it is also something that I am making myself do as there is a certain path I don't want to go down.

To answer your question I chose none for now. I found something that changed my entire mindset for right now.

Totally respect your decision, but I don't considering anything the discusses the pro's and con's of smartwatch OS's vs Sports/Activity watch platforms for specific purposes as being "Off-topic" for this forum. ($.02)

Back