Well, now that the extended battery is out, this is great news

ccps

Reaction score
That is horrible. I got one from them for my SAGA and it was so well done you would have thought it was the original battery and battery cover. this looks like a hump back growth!!!!! PASS. Hope somebody comes out with a better design. YUCK!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
If the whiners on here balk at it.....I don't want to hear another word about my battery...blah, blah, blah....

jsanta11

Reaction score
Am gonna be pre-ordering one..love the phone and also the battery hasn't bad at all but why nit have the extra power. ..

jasonb

Reaction score
won't be able to use the home or car dock anymore with it either.

JimmySVT

Reaction score
Okay, I've bought their extended battery and case for my BB Tour. It was seamless and looked like it came from the factory like that. This looks horrible and destroys the lines of the phone. I'll just buy a charger and extra battery to keep as a spare.

Retribution

Reaction score
There was a thread on this already but I will say it again. They are working on a extended battery that won't require a door replacement I will be waiting for that

jasonb

Reaction score
There was a thread on this already but I will say it again. They are working on a extended battery that won't require a door replacement I will be waiting for that

that would make more sense for most people. of course it depends on how much of a difference it makes.

jrl9851

Reaction score
Man you guys have no idea what a bad battery is. I owned an iphone for two years and that thing would be dead by 2PM. It's currently 7PM and my droid battery is still over 20%. No need for an extended battery (at least for me).

ipawd1

Reaction score
Seidio did this same thing with the Blackberry storm. And it hurt because the battery door hinges were plastic on the storm, causing it to break and everything. Horrid. I can speak from personal experience because the droid extended and the stormn extended backs look similar with the humpback look. Can't say I'm impressed with this display at all. Would'nt dare embarass my phone with that.

--Not to talk about the fact no standard case or dock will work on it. Thus...killing the luxury..

bacalao

Reaction score
Second normal battery is what I most likely will do. Y'all are little brats whining about how fugly the extended battery looks. But when you say that, doesn't it feel like you're dissing a friends child? Lol. Really this is just one of those things that get the job done no matter what.

calpilot7

Reaction score
The DROID has been morphed into an old school Startac by the UBER UGLY battery.

ipawd1

Reaction score
Second normal battery is what I most likely will do. Y'all are little brats whining about how fugly the extended battery looks. But when you say that, doesn't it feel like you're dissing a friends child? Lol. Really this is just one of those things that get the job done no matter what.
You feel better now that you got that off your chest?

vonfink13

Reaction score
87% more battery life and only .09 thicker than stock.....looks a little like a hood scoop on a muscle car to me...i'll be gettin one of those...