What kind of case are you most likely to buy?

Thanks to all who are voting on this poll. Personally I wanted a TPU case with a TPU stand (I like stands) but obviously I am not in the majority.

I love minimal cases and protective cases so I believe I will start with minimal them move to protective.

I voted--I would love a hard outer case with great insulation AND great style! Some nice colors, nice patterns, etc....I have an ottorbox commuter but my choice was black or pink and I'm not really a pink sort of girl......would love neon green or orange or something with a cool pattern! and I WOULD buy something new if it was cooler than a girlie pink otterbox....lol....Christine, the Cowgirl From Hanna :biggrin:

Last edited:
I voted--I would love a hard outer case with great insulation AND great style! Some nice colors, nice patterns, etc....I have an ottorbox commuter but my choice was black or pink and I'm not really a pink sort of girl......would love neon green or orange or something with a cool pattern! and I WOULD buy something new if it was cooler than a girlie pink otterbox....lol....Christine, the Cowgirl From Hanna :biggrin:

I've already planned the thin one and have been thinking of the max protection one. I have some ideas that haven't been tried yet so I need to talk to some engineers. Your idea is on the same wavelength :icon_ lala:

The first one because I want to make my phone thinner.

I vote for the first one and that is what I like, slim and decent protection.

Back