What now?

bertosaurus

Reaction score
Ok the noob here again. i succesfully rooted my droid 2 and downloaded rom manager. my big question is (well for me atleast;)) how do i install roms on my droid 2? oh and i also have bootstrap.

SilverbearSDCA

Reaction score
I found I needed the pay bootstrap (like 2.99) since the free one did not help install ROMs. I just successfully installed CM7, but while I have rom manager don't think it is that helpful. I had no success with the CM nightly versions - only with ones starting: CM4D2-GB-2011[date here].zip Rom manager lists CM nightlys that did not work for me.

joshmiddle

Reaction score
First step is to pick a rom. Personally i run cm7. Next question is are you running gingerbread ota. If you are just go read the op of this thread. It will give you detailed instructions. Any problems from there just ask everyone is usually very helpfull.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I found I needed the pay bootstrap (like 2.99) since the free one did not help install ROMs. I just successfully installed CM7, but while I have rom manager don't think it is that helpful. I had no success with the CM nightly versions - only with ones starting: CM4D2-GB-2011[date here].zip Rom manager lists CM nightlys that did not work for me.

Free bootstrap is the exact same feature set as the paid version.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

joshmiddle

Reaction score
Not sure why my link didnt show up. Just search for droid 2 cm7 gingerbread now ready for prime time.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums