What was your first ever online purchase

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Just being nosy, what was your very first online purchase (not counting subscriptions)?

my very first online purchased was a disk for tradewars 2002 software to install in the preinternet days. purchased it though another bbs.

very first internet purchase was through Prodogy and it was a Kodak digital camera from Sears.

My first online/internet purchase was a Sony Mavica FD-91 digital camera back in 2000ish. It took floppy discs lol
Now, almost all of my shopping, including groceries, is done online.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I can't remember my first online internet purchase anymore, but I think I bought a Sony phone.

Really?? I can't remember what I had for breakfast yesterday and you expect me to remember that?

I remember the camera because sears tried to charge me twice :) I remember tradewars because I used to get up at midnight when the game resets just to play it on other bbs's :) surprised I still remember since this was the late 80's early 90's.

I remember when the internet didn't allow purchases or advertising and people got mad if you made a web page that wasn't about something technical.

As far as first purchase I don't recall what it was but probably an iTunes song or a video game or book

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Back