Where to get hardware - Screws for Droid Incredible

tmort

Reaction score
I'm missing one screw on my ADR6300.

Does anyone know what size the four screws behind the battery cover are or where to get them?

At some point I might want to take it apart and want a few spares on hand in case one gets lost.

You ever find your answer? I am also missing one of the 4 screws.

I never found out the size, but, I was able to get some replacements. I went to the local electronics recycling center to see if they had any. They did have a screw that was the right size which they installed and just gave me. The thread and length are the same, but, the head takes a three bladed screwdriver instead of a torx driver. So far I haven't been able to find a precision screwdriver set with this blade. I also found a set on ebay. I think it was about $4 for the set, which is very high for such little screws, but, on the other hand is not very much so I bought them.

I still would like to know the actual sizes this and other phones use.

I'm missing one screw on my ADR6300.

Does anyone know what size the four screws behind the battery cover are or where to get them?

At some point I might want to take it apart and want a few spares on hand in case one gets lost.

The best place to get is the local repair shop. But even you don't get, still should be fine, as 3 screws should be good enough for battery cover.

Back