Who plans to purchase a Note 4 on release day?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Bk let us know how you like it when you get it, which I am sure you will. Hopefully by then we get more concrete proof about the next Nexus.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Bk let us know how you like it when you get it, which I am sure you will. Hopefully by then we get more concrete proof about the next Nexus.

Yup will do ...and yes by the time I get it we shall have Nexus info hopefully...:cool:

M8 tap'd

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Waiting until the second half of October to see what the Nexus situation pans out to be, then hopefully take advantage of the AT&T double data deal.

on the move..

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
PC ..you know I get awesome battery life on M8 ...I have it fully unlocked so I'm thinking of keeping it too and swapping between the two ..I'm sure N4 if I'm lucky will only have root ...Samsung definitely gets the Note series right ...they keep improving things ..like the feel and look of it ..back cover looks better than N3 ...camera is a homerun ...it's a looker ..I got the white this time ...

M8 tap'd

I was referring to you choosing the Note 4 over the new Moto X.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Waiting until the second half of October to see what the Nexus situation pans out to be, then hopefully take advantage of the AT&T double data deal.

on the move..

I saw them upping all the 15GB and up plans ...btw I scored a one plus invite thru G+ ..then I placed order it was kicking back for PayPal even though I know I'm good ...so we shall see what happens as I put in a request ticket and the invite is now expired ...keep ya posted ..

I was referring to you choosing the Note 4 over the new Moto X.

Yeah I'm going to see what it comes in at ...seems a bit large at rumor 5.9 ..and I'd like sd card but we shall see ...if not I can always go Moto X regular too ...I just don't see it as upgrade to M8 ...I dont have the reception issues others get with non Moto phones ...

M8 tap'd

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I saw them upping all the 15GB and up plans ...btw I scored a one plus invite thru G+ ..then I placed order it was kicking back for PayPal even though I know I'm good ...so we shall see what happens as I put in a request ticket and the invite is now expired ...keep ya posted ..

Yeah I'm going to see what it comes in at ...seems a bit large at rumor 5.9 ..and I'd like sd card but we shall see ...if not I can always go Moto X regular too ...I just don't see it as upgrade to M8 ...I dont have the reception issues others get with non Moto phones ...

M8 tap'd
Keep me posted for sure. How does that work, do you get more invites when you order a device?

on the move..

Last edited:

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Keep me posted for sure. How does that work, do you get more invites when you order a device?

on the move..

I believe once you buy one ..they give you invite (s) ...but I'm not happy about the PayPal issue ..I know it's not on my account end ...

M8 tap'd

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
More issues with that company/device.

on the move..

soulpatch

Reaction score
I said I wasn't going to order one ..Moto was my next phone ..then I went to Bestbuy last night ...and from loving my experience with N2 & N3 ...I caved in to the sexiness of this device ..lol
Pre-order is in ...At&t was higher but I turned in my old Verizon Nexus for the $200 total value back ...I'm a sucker for new phones ...lol

M8 tap'd

Curious if they did anythign for you at Best Buy to note you got the promo? When I went they did the preorder and I had to get a $50 gift card like normal. They had no idea about the promo till I made them look itup and simply said they would take care of it when I came in to pick up the phone.

I have the pages from their website printed off just in case but thought I would see what your experience was to see if it differed.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Curious if they did anythign for you at Best Buy to note you got the promo? When I went they did the preorder and I had to get a $50 gift card like normal. They had no idea about the promo till I made them look itup and simply said they would take care of it when I came in to pick up the phone.

I have the pages from their website printed off just in case but thought I would see what your experience was to see if it differed.

Same here ..the regular mobile sales person didn't know of it ..the Sammy area rep had to look it up online where I got same info ...then they told me to fill out as per instructions on website on or after 10/10...I pointed to the come in and receive instant $ at BB when picking up phone ...the only reason I went their bc AT&T wanted to give me $9 for my old nexus ...BB came in at $25 which was over what we need for promo..I have the receipt of trade in phone now ..

M8 tap'd

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I had option to keep it or bring back...but since it's not in use I turned in..

M8 tap'd

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I had a chance to play around with one in Best Buy the other day. Absolutely gorgeous. Best looking/feeling Samsung phone to date in my opinion. Bumped me from "maybe I'll get one on down the road" to " strongly considering a release day purchase."