Wood back

Dweib

Reaction score
I'm about ready to order one of these but I'm holding off for the nicer wood back. Any idea when?? I don't really care for bamboo.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

I just switched from the Bionic to the Moto X. I have the teak back, ordered online design Moto Maker. It looks very cool. I chose the black face and blue accents, but there is still a white band around the exterior. I would have preferred all black. Took it in to the VZ shop today to transfer phone and the employees hadn't seen the wood before - loved it. Only $25 extra.

yes you can see in the moto maker when you pick wood. two of them have black boarders on the back and two have white.

i opted for the carbon fiber look of the black weave with a black from and silver accents. my gf did i think walnut with black and black. her phone does look beautiful.
both phones are in the clear back with colored bumper purchased from the moto maker site.

I had a problem with my Moto x and had to order a new one. Second time around I chose the ebony with black face and silver accents. It is beautiful, I don't even want to put a case on it, but it feels a little insecure in my hand.

It's too bad there aren't more cases to show off the color and design of the new Moto X phones.

Yes, it's available on Verizon, as well as most carriers. When you are done designing your phone on moto maker, you have to choose which carrier you use.

Yes, I already have my phone, just trying to find the perfect case! I have purchased several already, but they're not quite what I'm looking for.

Back